Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Banned? D:

errors2149errors2149 Registered Posts: 8
edited January 2013 in Bans & Appeals #1
2nd day of Diaspora spacebuild . i started Gmod up.join server.annndd yeah.BANNED? D: . why? *short post is short* :|

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    errors2149 wrote:
    2nd day of Diaspora spacebuild . i started Gmod up.join server.annndd yeah.BANNED? D: . why? *short post is short* :|
    Right so first of all you put this in the wrong section. Second you were banned because you said "This server is crashing any second now." right as the server crashed and my internet was ddos'd for about an hour following that. The fact that you said that really put you in a bad position cause it led people to pointing fingers fairly fast. If you can explain to me why you said it was going to crash without giving a reason for it probably crashing and pointing it at another person then please do so as a valid explanation will be your ticket to being unbanned.

If you prefer, add me on steam and we can talk there. http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrakoCobe or if that fails to work you can probably find me under my username of bbb230.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • errors2149errors2149 Registered Posts: 8
    i got a giant lag spike.then connection problems.so i thought it was going to crash..D:
    do you know exactly why they are saying to ban me or ?
    + so people were aware and save theyr stuff.
    your profile is private and i cant find any bbb230
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Just so you're aware instead of making a bunch of new posts when no one has responded just edit the previous one. Now then, I'll just unban you for now, because I'm somewhat sick at the moment. If nothing happens again then whatever to it.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.