Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

EVE Online Mining

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited August 2012 in Other Games #1
The economy in eve right now is in the bottom of the shitter right now and its because nobody is mining. The price of Veldspar has raised over 9 isk in the past few months and we need to do something about it. All Diaspora players who have eve must come contribute so scorpions wont cost 140mill.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    The economy in eve right now is in the bottom of the shitter right now and its because nobody is mining. The price of Veldspar has raised over 9 isk in the past few months and we need to do something about it. All Diaspora players who have eve must come contribute so scorpions wont cost 140mill.
    I think we should just hoard it and give it to people in our corp at the lower price so we can produce goods at a much higher profit ration :twisted:
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    LtBrandon wrote:
    I think we should just hoard it and give it to people in our corp at the lower price so we can produce goods at a much higher profit ration :twisted:

I support this.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file