Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Whitelist Requests

13»

Comments

• fadedsilhouettefadedsilhouette Registered Posts: 4
    Thanks alot :)
  • Moonwalker917Moonwalker917 Registered Posts: 8
    Steeveeo wrote:
    due to complications in the latest Bukkit build, you'll not be able to join until tomorrow

Hello,
    It seems im not on whitelist anymore ? Is it bukkit-related ?
    It is "You" related, actually. You spent your first half-hour into the game griefing, and thus you were banned. It took me longer to find and repair the damage you did, at least to Fort Sonora, than your total playtime on the server. Do not consider yourself welcome back on.

I've got minecraft 2 days ago at the time i wrote this whitelist request so i wasn't able to figure out what to do and I'm just sorry for what i did
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I've got minecraft 2 days ago at the time i wrote this whitelist request so i wasn't able to figure out what to do and I'm just sorry for what i did
    I am in a good mood at the moment (mainly because I just played Sequence for the first time, fun as hell), so I'll let you back on. Keep in mind, though, that if you minge it up this time, you won't be coming back.

Also, I completely missed this post until someone PM'd me and I redirected them here, so there's that.
  • MaxV0ltageMaxV0ltage Registered Posts: 1
    Hello, I have been refered by a friend, Nielk1.

Username: MaxV0ltage
    MaxV0ltage wrote:
    Hello, I have been refered by a friend, Nielk1.

Username: MaxV0ltage
    I assume you've read the rules, correct?
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I was on voice chat and went over the rules with him and added him and showed him around a bit.
  • lordwelshlordwelsh Registered Posts: 6
    I would like to be added to the white-list. I'm pretty new to this server, but I've played on your Spacebuild servers and a few other Tekkit servers, along with running a Spout server. I hope to see you all soon :)
    lordwelsh wrote:
    I would like to be added to the white-list. I'm pretty new to this server, but I've played on your Spacebuild servers and a few other Tekkit servers, along with running a Spout server. I hope to see you all soon :)
    Sorry, but due to attacks on our servers, we're not allowing any new applicants at this time. I will add you when the attacks die down enough for us to re-open to all users.
  • lordwelshlordwelsh Registered Posts: 6
    Okay. Would it be possible to get the IP so I can add it to my favorites if I ever get whitelisted?
  • MurdertrainMurdertrain Registered Posts: 24
    can my friend Cannedbread93 get whitelisted? he read the rules but due to work hasnt had time to make a forum account
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    Steeveeo wrote:
    lordwelsh wrote:
    Sorry, but due to attacks on our servers, we're not allowing any new applicants at this time. I will add you when the attacks die down enough for us to re-open to all users.

Not sure if this still applies, but since we've not moved back yet...
    What about my lad?
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    Well, he's just going to have to wait, isn't he?
    AHadley wrote:
    Well, he's just going to have to wait, isn't he?

Well, I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
  • fadedsilhouettefadedsilhouette Registered Posts: 4
    I'm not sure if the attacks are still occurring or what the server's situation is but may I request a friend of my to be added to the white list.
    His minecraft name is IronGygas and he knows me and Trigun666777. Whenever you can add him is fine if there are still safety precautions.
  • DemonfibreDemonfibre Registered Posts: 1
    Hey guys just checking if the server is still not taking any new applications
  • ShadowShadow Registered Posts: 2
    Username: thunderguy18
    hope u can see this :3
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Shadow wrote:
    Username: thunderguy18
    hope u can see this :3
    Bit of a necro, I don't even know that steeveeo intends to accept more people again.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
    I believe I will open it up again eventually, but there's just been so much going on in my neck of the woods right now that I haven't really had time to even think about Minecraft, let alone manage the servers.

I'm just going to lock this thread until I find the time to open the servers back up again (and if I do).
This discussion has been closed.