Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

EvE Online

LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
edited May 2014 in Other Games #1
I know atleast a few people around here play the game, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to form a Diaspora corporation in-game? Anubis and I have had a corporation called "The Primordium" running for almost 3-4 months now, but Anubis seems to think that splitting Diaspora players into another corp is better(the whole corp is currently active/inactive diaspora players) for some reason. Would you prefer that we do it his way and create an alliance between the two, or would you like to just keep it in one corporation?
We at The Primordium are looking for members, both new and old, to join us in our operations. We mainly do PvE, Trade, or Mining in Minmatar and Caldari Hi-Sec space, but we occasionally venture to the depths of Low-Sec to blast some pirates. Contact any of our recruiters or join our public channel Primordium-Pub for more information. We care not what you like, for we have operations for almost any playstyle. The main objective. however, is FUN!

7 Members

Looking for

Trade & Industry, Mission Running, Mining, Small-scale Gangs, New-Pilot Friendly

Primary Language
English

Recruitment Channel
Primordium-Pub
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Comments

• xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    First, if we make an alliance, we can pull in more corporations, and more corporations = possibly much greater profits, and much greater profits = greater ability to do really fun stuff, like null sec pvp and building capitals and stuff.

Seconds, having all diaspora players in a separate corp will allow for Diaspora-only talks in the corp chat.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    Count me in.

My character (DataSchmuck) is a 7 year old carebear with nothing to his name but a measly 300mill isk and not a single pvp kill. I've been pod-killed a total of 3 times, and lost my ship to PvE battles maybe 4 times. On the other hand, I've got over 60 million skill points, and have been flying my battleship with all tech2 gear for the last 2 years, easily doing lvl 4 solo mission running in mid and high sec. I'm Amarr so all my weapon points are in pulse laz0rs. I've also got a covert ops frigate I use to explore low/0 sec and also for scanning other mission runners and ninja salvaging their loot. I've got a salvaging battlecruiser rigged with salvage boosters. And I have a small cargo ship jury rigged to hold as much cargo as some of the larger ships. I've been in npc corp now for 4 years, only been in 2 player controlled corps for a few months before they got bored and disbanded. I've recently started training for hacking, and have added a few missile skills even though I've never fired a single missile. I spent a year in Caldari space mission running, cause I needed a change of scenery. I started at level 2 missions and ended at level 4. I missed the homeland though and came back to Amarr about 4 years ago. I'd have no problems going back to Caldari.

Lately I only play a few nights a month, mainly to see new patch additions. I would play more often if I had something to actually do.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I'd also like to see this happen, might buy a Plex or two to get my trial account active again. Definitely up for a Diraspora Corp. I would prefer one Corp though, as it took me 10 minutes just to figure out how to open a chat with another player, so inter-corportation communication is a prospect that scares me.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    Agreed, one corp to rule them all.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    "Diraspora"?
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Steeveeo wrote:
    "Diraspora"?
    You saw nothing :shock:
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

• xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    Well that's it then. If you want to join the corp contact either Ripa 'Maramee or Linro Hakoke (Whichever is online) for recruitment.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • ertexertex Registered Posts: 12
    i just saw this thread and have been looking for a corp a while now, i might buy some plex and join in, is the corp still going?
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    ertex wrote:
    i just saw this thread and have been looking for a corp a while now, i might buy some plex and join in, is the corp still going?
    Most people stopped playing so we ended up splitting up a bit. The corp is still there, but none of its members are very active.

• Admiral KieranAdmiral Kieran Registered Posts: 3
    I'm more than happy to plex my mission running alt. Unfortunately I couldn't join with my other characters. One being a Nyx pilot, and the other it's sitting alt.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    space bullshit is going down in the magical world of EVE online

a5IoojA.jpg
    Wj4cUou.jpg
    Zw7WyuP.jpg
    fuPLoV9.png

also ship customization

SYcc09I.png

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji