Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Zardians Humongous Post of fixes, whine and such

ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
edited March 2011 in Tech Support #1
Just a post for the (many) few bugs ive found:

okay it isnt so humongous :/
-motd said id get various cool powers for admiral, i remain with only kick, sounds selfish but wheres mah powah
-fusion explosion, complained atleast to dubby allready, hugeass nearly server crashing lag from fusion exploding critically (>100k nrg)
-numerous weapons eihter do not spawn at all or refuse to fire, example the autocannon iirc refuses to fire.
-
-
-
-cant think of anything, ill post as i come up with more.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.

Comments

• JoeyJoey Registered Posts: 49
    Actually, the Atucannon DOES fire, for some reason it has a Disablereload input.
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    as in the input is automatically on?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Why did this need two threads?

I recently setup all those ULX permissions myself, so if they're not working, blame ULX for being dumb.

I am probably going to remove the DisableReload input from the autocannons, there's no need for it and it's just buggy. For the others, please list all weapons that won't spawn and those that won't fire.

I have no idea when and why fusion explosions went nutty like that, I remember Feha fiddling with it back on McBuilds but I am not sure if it was his doing or not. I will look into that later. The problem lies within the effect itself (something is stuck in an infinite loop), not the fusion exploding, and as such the clients are the ones that lag to hell, the server just keeps on trucking.

I am currently wasting time in class, so I'll get on this when I have some time after I get home. When I do get home, I might post the groups.txt file so you can see exactly what you guys are supposed to get.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file