Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

[Downtime] - Bad Weather [Ended]

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited July 2012 in General #1
Hello all, quick update for you Minecraft players wanting to play today.

I have taken both Minecraft servers offline for the time being as we're actually getting some pretty heavy thunderstorms (which is unusual for Washington, so nothing here is built to withstand it). I've noticed a couple power flickers already, and as most of you know, Minecraft does not take kindly to power outages.

So, for at least today, the Minecraft servers will be offline until the storms clear, which should be sometime in the evening (I estimate about 4 PM PST (-8 GMT)). Until then, hope to see you all soon!

Comments

• DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    That storm just passed over us a little while ago here in Portland, pretty awesome light show. Stay safe!
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    That storm just passed over us a little while ago here in Portland, pretty awesome light show. Stay safe!
    So it's heading northward? Alright then. Also, if you mean "safe" as in "throw on a jacket and run down to Winco to watch the storm better," then I have been. :D
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Thunderstorms are gone, servers are back up.
This discussion has been closed.