Home Help and Tutorials
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Video Tutorial Series

NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
edited July 2012 in Help and Tutorials #1
Hiya guys, seeing a lot of new people on the server - all wanting to know how to use our custom content, and not necessarily using the most efficient methods of doing things, I've decided to start a series of tutorial videos.

They'll be explaining how to use the current custom content and, well, anything else that anyone has problems with. For starters, I've done a video explaining how to set-up an E2 Resource System to, hopefully, reduce the amount of people who use a dozen pumps - etc.

E2 Life Support System - Using Mouldy_Taco's Resource E2 to create a very efficient, non-pump-spamming, resource system. Goes over downloading and placing the E2 file in the right folder, then setting up the resource system itself

Please, make suggestions as to GMod - Diaspora related tutorial videos you'd like me to create.
I have some ideas already as to what I'll be making, but without input from the community, I won't be able to make the most required videos.

Todo List:
  • Mining

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png

Comments

• Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    Tip: If you have a battery (Energy storage) connected to the network, fusion generators will be controlled to keep support energy topped off.

Not sure if you were simplifying it for the video, but just in case you weren't sure. :)
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    O_O Seriously? Added that as an annotation in the video. Anything else I miss, lol?

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Someone link this thread into the MOTD with big, underlined, capital letters reading "tutorials".

TUTORIALS

Any less and they'll never see it.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    Maybe once I've got a couple more up? :D But other than that, I'm all for it!

Alrighty, folks. I need to make more of these, as we seem to be getting new people daily. It would be great if you could post here with suggestions of what I should make my next few tutorial videos on, and I'll get cracking.

Note: They need to be Diaspora spacebuild related, just before you get any cheeky ideas.

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    They need to be Diaspora spacebuild related, just before you get any cheeky ideas.

Give us a tutorial of Diaspora's legendary method for homoerotic fellatio.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Parenting tutorial! And also a weapons tutorial instructing newer users on how to take out the Capital Weapons tool and hammer Mouse1.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    Amaroq wrote:
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    They need to be Diaspora spacebuild related, just before you get any cheeky ideas.

Give us a tutorial of Diaspora's legendary method for homoerotic fellatio.

... Uh.... Err........... ...... >_>...... I never found that out, and I don't think I want to
    Lambda217 wrote:
    Parenting tutorial! And also a weapons tutorial instructing newer users on how to take out the Capital Weapons tool and hammer Mouse1.

Ah, Touche! Parenting! Some of these kids that play on here need some proper discipline!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file