Home In the Media
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Meet the bloody Pyro

Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
edited June 2012 in In the Media #1
It's not like you haven't seen Valve's latest summer blockbuster, I know I took down the site myself just before launch hammering the refresh button, so let's use this thread to discuss the hypest thing in hype before Half-Life: The Second Squeakrel -
Mot The Poro.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    It's basically the creepypasta about the Pyro posted a while ago.

Look how happy they all are when I point my happy gun at them! They dance around and yell, having the time of their life! Oh, how I love making people happy!

It's been six years now since they let me out of that scary place. I lived there all my life until the nice doctor and general let me out. They said I could help people. Make them happy and make them stop fighting.

The general gave me a happy gun that shoot magical red dust that makes people dance and sing. He put me in my sane suit though, so I couldn't make myself happy with the dust. He say I have a mission to make everyone wearing the other color happy.

I love it so much I can't help laughing with them! They are so tired from the dancing that they fall over and go to sleep. I wish I could do that. Because of the sane mask, I can't ask them to wake up or talk to the other happy soldiers on my team. They look at me like am crazy or something when I talk to them.

Maybe they aren't as happy as i thought. When all the other color is happy, I'll have to make my friends happy as well.
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    That's genuinely scary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file