Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Mass Effect 3

Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
edited June 2012 in Other Games #1
Anybody have it and interesting in pulling a team together for multiplayer?

Also, yay, free DLC.

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Sadly, I don't have Multiplayer for that game.

Origin is.. yeah. No. I like my computer unscanned by a company that'll sell my program information to a third-party to make a few extra bucks, thanks.
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    Amaroq wrote:
    Origin is.. yeah. No. I like my computer unscanned by a company that'll sell my program information to a third-party to make a few extra bucks, thanks.

I sandboxed it and ran it through process manager again before I bought ME3; whilst it was wayward before, it now keeps to its own directories. Any scanning behaviour exhibited by Origin can also be seen employed by Steam. And they changed their EULA to get rid of the dodgy bits.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    moss effect 3 had bad ending ha ha ha ha ha

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    Lambda217 wrote:
    Nope.
    Amaroq wrote:
    Lambda217 wrote:
    Nope.

I expect the Extended Cut will confirm IT was correct all along. After all, we do have evidence that Bioware were planning the ending already.

Also, go read the description for Klendagon in ME1. Beings of light who protect organics from synthetic devils.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    You know, I bet that the indoctrination ending was not the original intention, and things like the added plants were for dramatic effect. If they have any sense, they will see all this and make it the truth in the DLC, thus making it a crowd sourced ending of sorts.
    Nielk1 wrote:
    You know, I bet that the indoctrination ending was not the original intention, and things like the added plants were for dramatic effect. If they have any sense, they will see all this and make it the truth in the DLC, thus making it a crowd sourced ending of sorts.

Pretty sure it was intended. 30+ Plotholes/nonsensical occurances can't ALL be wrapped up so perfectly by this one little explanation, if it's not intentional. No one is that goddamn luckily.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Amaroq wrote:
    Nielk1 wrote:

Pretty sure it was intended. 30+ Plotholes/nonsensical occurances can't ALL be wrapped up so perfectly by this one little explanation, if it's not intentional. No one is that goddamn luckily.

You say that, but look at how many conspiracy videos exist in the world because of things people claim are inconsistencies.
    Most of the tweets made by Jessica Merizan (who is about the only Bioware staff member who both knows the developer intention and is in active communication with fans) lean towards IT being correct. There have also been more interesting revelations made in the last couple of days (destroy ending doesn't kill the Geth or Quarians (who use synthetic implants to regulat their suits), and probably doesn't kill EDI; Starchild is implied to be from Klencory (not Klendagon, my mistake); and hopefully a confirmation or denial soon that Shepard's implants are Reaper-tech-based).

EDIT: A new tweet from Micheal Gamble has revealed that the Extended Cut was planned from two days before release (alluded to by the "keep your saves" tweet).
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    >Looks to other games
    >The top thread is going to be about ME3, I just KNOW it
    >top thread is me3
    >fuckyes.jpg
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    Bad narrative is bad, and requires thought from the reader so as to understand properly.
    *looks to other games*
    The top thread is going to be about ME3, I just KNOW it!
    *top thread is ME3*
    bioshock%20fuck-yes.jpg

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    Bad narrative is bad, and requires thought from the reader so as to understand properly.

As a writer, I can tell you that's stupid. A good story makes the reader think; a bad story spells everything out for them.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    AHadley wrote:
    As a writer, I can tell you that's stupid. A good story makes the reader think; a bad story spells everything out for them.

Sure, a good story makes the reader think - but not strain to understand, which is what I was trying (and failing) to impress upon thee.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
    Depends. Some people understood the ending fairly easily (and may yet be utterly wrong). We'll have to see.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file