Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Market signs non-interactive

Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
edited February 2012 in Tech Support #1
Whatever you did Ama when you updated Essentials, you broke the shit out of the market. I went in to see if the custom item names were still in (I doubt you bothered to copy them) and found not a single trade sign worked.

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    The items don't update if they've been modified, says so right on their page. I didn't alter permissions in any way, or the config. It's not supposed to change any configurations when you update.

Literally all I did was swap out the .jar files with the new ones. Tested some basic stuff, seemed fine.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Its odd, the signs just do nothing.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Ama, you missed.
    2012-02-02 22:16:20 [INFO] [EssentialsProtect] Loading EssentialsProtect v2.7.2.
    2012-02-02 22:16:20 [WARNING] Version mismatch! Please update all Essentials jars to the same version.
    2012-02-02 22:16:20 [INFO] Initializing c3p0-0.9.1.2 [built 21-May-2007 15:04:56; debug? true; trace: 10]
    2012-02-02 22:16:21 [WARNING] Missing translation key "loadinfo" in translation file en
    java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key loadinfo
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:374)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:371)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:334)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.I18n.translate(I18n.java:61)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.I18n.format(I18n.java:88)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.I18n._(I18n.java:82)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.protect.EssentialsConnect.<init>(EssentialsConnect.java:35)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.protect.EssentialsProtect.onEnable(EssentialsProtect.java:51)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:231)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1057)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:379)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:191)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:174)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:357)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:344)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    2012-02-02 22:16:21 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling EssentialsProtect v2.7.2 (Is it up to date?): Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key loadinfo
    java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key loadinfo
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:374)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:371)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:334)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.I18n.translate(I18n.java:67)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.I18n.format(I18n.java:88)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.I18n._(I18n.java:82)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.protect.EssentialsConnect.<init>(EssentialsConnect.java:35)
    at com.earth2me.essentials.protect.EssentialsProtect.onEnable(EssentialsProtect.java:51)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:231)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1057)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:379)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:191)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:174)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:357)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:344)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    2012-02-02 22:16:21 [INFO] [EssentialsSpawn] Loading EssentialsSpawn v2.8.1.
    2012-02-02 22:16:21 [INFO] [EssentialsGeoIP] Loading EssentialsGeoIP v2.8.1.
    2012-02-02 22:16:21 [INFO] [EssentialsGeoIP] This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/.
    2012-02-02 22:16:21 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Loading EssentialsChat v2.8.1.

EDIT: Actually, all the files have the same modify date, reverting until Essentials decides to update everything so as not to break itself.
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    OH. I see what happened. I didn't add EssentialsProtect, because I was pretty sure we weren't using that. Last time I checked the plugins folder, that addon wasn't there.
This discussion has been closed.