Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

AHadley's Proposed Myrrah Development Projects Thread

Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
edited January 2012 in General #1
Some ideas for group projects to make Myrrah that little bit better :)

Submyrrahn Exploration - Our current settlement sits atop an absolutely massive cave network. Said network extends all the way from Fort Sonora in the south, to Desentia in the northwest. It links up with entrances across the Myrrahn flatlands, including several that come out high up in the Mountains. This network being so big, it will require far more than one person (and plenty of signs) to fully explore.

Nether Fortress Renewal - Fort Sonora's Nether portal leaves travellers right on the doorstep of a rather large Nether Fortress - far larger than it first appears. I propose a team is formed to attempt to bring it back to its former glory. It has potential to be an amazing construction rather than simply a few bridges and towers. If Nate will let us, it might be a good idea to do the same thing for the stronghold to the southwest, beneath End Keep.

EDIT: Got some signs up on the Fort Sonora messageboard to bring attention to this thread from people who don't hit the forum often.

Comments

• ZombineZombine Registered Posts: 3
    Sounds like you got alot to do. I could come help you scout of those caves. you would have to direct me on how to get there because i only got on the server yesterday (Brandon finally told me i needed to be whitelisted), as for the fortress i wont be much help for i dont have much to use
    badge-76561197997866704.png
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Zombine wrote:
    Sounds like you got alot to do. I could come help you scout of those caves. you would have to direct me on how to get there because i only got on the server yesterday (Brandon finally told me i needed to be whitelisted), as for the fortress i wont be much help for i dont have much to use

Finally? I told you within 5 minutes of you finding out diaspora had a minecraft server.

On topic though, sounds like quite a bit to do. I might pop on and help with the caves or the nether fortress some time in the future.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    AHadley wrote:
    Some ideas for group projects

Not intending to do any of this alone :P

I might create a top-down map of some of the more important areas of Myrrah, too. With markers for important locations, of course.
  • ZombineZombine Registered Posts: 3
    I found the tunnels and started to do a little exploring but i ended up getting creeper ambushed :cry: IVe decided to come back when i have smelted some armour. Oh i was also wondering if i could build several hideouts in the tunnels, so when a creeper ambush does occour ther ewill be places to hide
    badge-76561197997866704.png
  • Ded10cDed10c Registered Posts: 136
    Remember you can just use "/home" if you get into a mess. If the worst comes to the worst, find something you don't use (for example, a block of endstone) and bind /home to it using powertools (with "/pt home"). That way, whenever you hit a mouse button with endstone equipped, you will immediately go home.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    AHadley wrote:
    Remember you can just use "/home" if you get into a mess.
    For now...
This discussion has been closed.