Home Watercooler
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Hello Everybody!

Golden_CrowGolden_Crow Registered Posts: 21
edited August 2011 in Watercooler #1
G'day/Good evenin'/Splendid Night everyone!

What is my reason for joining this neat looking forum you may ask? Well for two reasons.

#1: Minecraft
#2: Spacebuild
(Yep, very obvious.)

Well that and I though there was some people in here with a good attitude. :3

Anyway, my real name is Jeremiah. I'm a 21 year old nerd with plenty of gaming done throughout my years and then some. I enjoy creative games where I am not kept within frames of play, but a good story is just as well.

In any case I hope ya'll have a great day of many surprises and no mishaps.

WWR/ GC

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    you will receive many surprises, all of them in red text, and reading "Lost connection to server"

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I think I like you...

We will see though.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Guest Posts: 1
    Ok, so for some reason your SpamBot protection detected a SpamBot on my computer. Now that is ridiculous as I have just cleaned it out.

And seeing as the e-mail adress to the Board Administrator was fishy and I'm kinda impatient I made this second account on my alternative e-mail. At first I was kinda ticked off by this fact, but who wouldn't when you're in my position. My position being the fact that I really wanted to get into the conversations on here and wanting to find out more about Spacebuild as I've not played it yet.

Oh and for those who are tired or just confused by this post, this is Golden_Crow typing. :3

Oddly enough I guess I jinxed myself when I wished ya'll a mishap free day? :S
  • Golden_CrowGolden_Crow Registered Posts: 21
    Umm... Ok. Did some do a surprise on me here? Now I can log on and browse normally again.

What is going on here? O.o Might there be a problem with the SpamBot Protection?
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    If I knew, I would tell you. Talk to Paperclip about that, he manages the forums, sort of. Mostly hosts, but manages too.
    Well, atleast I have a temporary solution at the moment. :3

If you're wondering what I'm using it's a secret. I don't want you guy's to get spammed by banned people and bots.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    What we use for Spam Bot Detection is just the StopForumSpam database plugin. Your IP probably just cycled to a previously reported one that used to belong to a spammer. We had a similar issue with DuneD earlier, and that was fixed when he restarted his modem.

If anyone else is having these issues, I would recommend taking the action described above.
    Ah, thank you. As I do not have control over my mobile internet I can not at the moment use that fix, but until my regular is fixed I'll just use what I am already. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file