Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Carter's addon

noldevinnoldevin Registered Posts: 27
edited August 2011 in General #1
I saw in the changelog that Carter's assets have been added, does this mean I have to go download that behemoth of an addon or else I start seeing errors everywhere?

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I don't think a lot of people have it, but those that do will likely use it. Those that don't won't use it and likely don't want to download it very much. I have it on my hardrive, likely not going to use it anyways.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • noldevinnoldevin Registered Posts: 27
    I guess I'll just wait and see if I start seeing error ships everywhere.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I don't have it and I really do not want to download it again. I was fine with most of the models that came default with the Stargate addon, but now CAP has been installed, a few of them have disappeared/been replaced.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    If you have that problem, change the CAP folder to start with a letter after S so it loads after stargate_Resources.
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    I don't like people seeing errors on my ship, which is why I've always stayed away from Counterstrike, Portal, and model packs that arent used as much (like CAP). Back before Garry included Phoenix models I tried not to use them as well. I use spacebuild and wire because, well, everyone has it.

Not saying I don't want to use those model packs, it would make things soo much nicer to have more prop options, but I have to think of the n00bs. Oh why won't anyone think of the n00bs?!
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I have an idea on how to fix noobs. But first we must make our current base happy and the servers stable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file