Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Whitelist Requests

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited June 2013 in General #1
Interested in playing on our server? Sadly, due to this running on a personal computer, we need to keep the load down so things stay smooth. All this really means is that you tell us your Minecraft name, and if you're in good standing with us, we'll add you to the whitelist and send you the server IP.

So post either here or PM me, Fuhrball, or Zardian, and we'll get you onto the server as soon as possible!

Note:
Registration is currently closed, read the other announcements for more information.

Comments

• RettroRettro Registered Posts: 14
    I got a request from a friend of mine to join. I dunno if you've met him, goes by "Protect me Cone!" on Steam. Not the most creative guy, I can say that since he'll never read this, but I know he'll gladly do menial tasks for monies :) I've known him for a while so I can guarantee he wont go about destroying things unless severely provoked. In fact the only time I've seen him do anything of the sort was on Warfreak's server, where they didn't like his building so they put a burning cross in the front lawn and knocked some of his walls down. He did a number on them there :)

His Minecraft name is:
    drpain522
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    I hope I'm still in good standing.

Minecraft name: DataSchmuck
    Tried joining, still says I'm not on the whitelist
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    When I get home, I will try to figure out the command to add you. If moderators can do that.
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    You've been added to the Whitelist. Feel free to join.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Amaroq wrote:
    You've been added to the Whitelist. Feel free to join.
    YEY!

I am still at work for another 1.5 hours :-/

I need to put signs on more of my stuff just to identify myself as the creator.
  • Mr.Niceguy976Mr.Niceguy976 Registered Posts: 33
    Can you put "MrNiceguy976" on the whitelist? I'm buying my own account now! "Serapth" was my borrowed account.
    MrNiceguy9765.jpg
    geo.php
    I was able to join and explore a little last night. Can't wait to make a home for myself.
  • FurnardanFurnardan Registered Posts: 16
    Requesting white-list for "Furnardan". :o
    I'd like to see what stuff you guys have here. Argus and I have our own server btw, but we're reforming it for a new start-off and in a different and unique direction.
    You must be rich in order to be considered eccentric, for the poor are merely thought of as crazy. I, therefore, need a lot of cash...
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Done.
  • ATMventureATMventure Registered Posts: 1
    I would like to check out the server, I hope i'm in good standing. On Gmod i'm "Ctreve" and on Minecraft i'm "ATMventure".
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Welcome to the server.
  • jaybtlrjaybtlr Registered Posts: 4
    Hey i've heard about this server from a friend whos brother has a friend that plays on this server (i think that's how it goes) and i've been asked my said forementioned friend to join them.

My name is Jay, i'm a vivid minecrafter and enjoy playing with RS, piston contraptions and (gulp) tnt

the friend i mentioned is Richard, his UN is Hadleyr (or Rhadley whichever) and his brother is Anthony, from what i've been told, you'll probably know them :)

so there you go, and cheers

Jay
    Lemonz... LEMONZ... you give ME LEMONZ, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE GUY THATS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMON :3

- Cave Johnson
  • hadleyrhadleyr Registered Posts: 51
    jaybtlr wrote:
    Hey i've heard about this server from a friend whos brother has a friend that plays on this server (i think that's how it goes) and i've been asked my said forementioned friend to join them.

My name is Jay, i'm a vivid minecrafter and enjoy playing with RS, piston contraptions and (gulp) tnt

the friend i mentioned is Richard, his UN is Hadleyr (or Rhadley whichever) and his brother is Anthony, from what i've been told, you'll probably know them :)

so there you go, and cheers

Jay

You mean "avid". And yes, I can back up that Jay is a friend of mine, to whom I owe playing Minecraft itself. But yes, he's a good Miecraft-er, never griefed, and I've worked with him on projects before, and I for one trust him. Jay'll make a valueable asset to the server.
    [minecrafthead]hadleyr[/minecrafthead] -h.
    Is "Jay" the Minecraft name?
    oh no sorry it's 'jaybtlr'
    Lemonz... LEMONZ... you give ME LEMONZ, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE GUY THATS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMON :3

- Cave Johnson
    jaybtlr wrote:
    Welcome to the server.
  • hadleyrhadleyr Registered Posts: 51
    Steeveeo wrote:
    jaybtlr wrote:
    Welcome to the server.

Thanks Steeveeo!
    [minecrafthead]hadleyr[/minecrafthead] -h.
    cheers man

- Cave Johnson
    crap sorry man gave you the wrong username (oops)

definatly my username is:

jayjellybean - no caps

sorry for inconvienance

- Cave Johnson
  • BrosephBroseph Registered Posts: 1
    Add me

Minecraft Name: Wobot
    Broseph wrote:
    Add me

Minecraft Name: Wobot
    Welcome
  • RagetankRagetank Registered Posts: 34
    Hey its Ragetank............ I know most of you dont know me but thats alright i was wondering if you guys could add "Ragetank" to the whitelist id like to build my castle on there :D
    Regards Ragetank
    Follow my Company on MODDB Thank you!
    http://www.moddb.com/company/ragetank-industries
    Ragetank wrote:
    Hey its Ragetank............ I know most of you dont know me but thats alright i was wondering if you guys could add "Ragetank" to the whitelist id like to build my castle on there :D
    Regards Ragetank
    Come on in, the cubes are fine!
  • Golden_CrowGolden_Crow Registered Posts: 21
    I might as well post a request to join. :P

My IGN is GoldenCrow, I'm not a known Minecrafter but I enjoy building fantasy-like buildings and I've gotten some recognition for them. Though so far I've only been working with non-spawn servers so I have had to keep the sizes down. :/
    I might as well post a request to join. :P

My IGN is GoldenCrow, I'm not a known Minecrafter but I enjoy building fantasy-like buildings and I've gotten some recognition for them. Though so far I've only been working with non-spawn servers so I have had to keep the sizes down. :/
    You're in. Just so you know, though, we don't really care about your past in Minecraft (as long as you're not a compulsive griefer), all we care about is your want to play. ;)
  • Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    Can i haz whitelist?
    IGN:Alex4921

Ive played minecraft a LOT before and managed a server.
    The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.
    Alex4921 wrote:
    Can i haz whitelist?
    IGN:Alex4921

Ive played minecraft a LOT before and managed a server.
    You are now on the whitelist.
  • Moonwalker917Moonwalker917 Registered Posts: 8
    Hello can you add me to wishlist "Moonwalker917"

Thanks
    Hello can you add me to wishlist "Moonwalker917"

Thanks
    You are now on the whitelist.
This discussion has been closed.