Home Development
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

dev server addons updating

DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
edited July 2011 in Development #1
Can someone who has access please update all the addons on the server? The mining addon has been out of date for a long time, Pn crystals have been disabled or non existant since as long as I can remember. And I think the consensus is to bring back environments, as well. Give Duned ftp access, he will be happy to fix everything!

Comments

• DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
    no way xd
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    I'm updating Wire right now. The mining addon is actually perfectly up to date, but as I've stated before.. It was changed quite a bit to work with Environments.

I would put Environments back in, but I do not know if Steeveeo wants that. It's his server, so you'd have to ask him.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Can someone who has access please update all the addons on the server? The mining addon has been out of date for a long time, Pn crystals have been disabled or non existant since as long as I can remember. And I think the consensus is to bring back environments, as well. Give Duned ftp access, he will be happy to fix everything!
    Mining Addon is actually our thing, so there's no source to update it from, just F.Y.I.

Also, I have not heard of Environments being a crowd favorite; the last I checked, it was long from consensus. There are a few that like it, but I am not one of them. I find it buggy, hard to implement on our system, screws with every addon based in SB3 (which a replacement interface should not do), and offers no visible performance increase as promised by the author.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Then if we aren't going back to Environments, can we adapt or switch to an older version of the Mining addon to work independently of environments, and at the very least, just increase the rate at which the mining drills gather PN, because as it stands it is the only way to get it.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file