Home Showcase
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Vaults

RettroRettro Registered Posts: 14
edited July 2011 in Showcase #1
Ladies and Gents, I'm going to be building 26 Vault doors around our little world, each of which will be given a letter name. Most won't be easy to find, and quite frankly may be hidden or even buried. That being said, these doors are out there to find. Each will be either sealed, ajar, or open, and that status will reflect the things inside to see. Sealed doors are just doors, ajar doors will be damaged or incomplete vaults, and open vaults will be fully furnished Fallout-style vaults.

Happy hunting.

Current Vaults as of 6-17:
ALL OF THEM

Comments

• Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I found D but I think you are just starting it.
  • RettroRettro Registered Posts: 14
    Nielk:

Vault D is no longer with us. I actually placed the door in the middle of one of those mysterious stone sections where all the grass is missing so that it looks like it got nuked. There is no vault attached. In fact, as of now (6-10), only one vault is even slightly open.
  • Mr.Niceguy976Mr.Niceguy976 Registered Posts: 33
    This sounds pretty cool! Kudos to you for making this happen.
    (lololol fallout concept)

credit_to_team_by_penta_gram-d3dp8l4.jpg
    MrNiceguy9765.jpg
    geo.php
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    I have discovered Vault G. It says Error for some reason.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    I think they all say Error. I have an idea that might get the door to actually be toggle-able but it depends on if certain craftbook functions work.
  • roychookroychook Registered Posts: 23
    at least craft book on bukkit is horribly and barely works on my server laggy
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    roychook wrote:
    at least craft book on bukkit is horribly and barely works on my server laggy
    That sentence was rather incoherent and was really off topic. Point?
  • RettroRettro Registered Posts: 14
    I have to agree with Steeveeo. I have no idea what you just said, or what it has to do with Vaults.
This discussion has been closed.