Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Carter Addon Pack Resources

DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
edited June 2011 in Suggestions #1
So I have that stuff in SP and its pretty awsome, both models, materials and lua, I could understand if you dont want to add the entities but luckily this pack comes in the same form as stargate, so you can pick between the resources or the base (which contains all the lua), I would really recommend the models and materials, since you can do pretty nice things with them.

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I never understood CAP.
    If I play on a server that has it and I don't, The Stargates turn into errors filled with Errors, even with every other SG mod installed, but when I do instal it, the actual gate becomes invisible, leaving floating chevrons. From what I do get to see, it is awesome, but is it meant to be a stand alone addon or used in conjunction with other SG addons?

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I haven't heard of anything but issues from the Carter Addon Pack. Regardless of how cool something might be, if it doesn't work, then it's useless (like why we got rid of Citizens on the Minecraft server).
  • DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
    Thats why Im asking only for the models and not the lua.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I'd like too see the models on the server, they are pretty nice looking :D . The lua is a mess that isn't needed though so don't bother with that.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • JohnSheppardJohnSheppard Registered Posts: 14
    Oh finally you made dis topic
    I agree with you ,we need CAP models on the server
    banner_87.png [SSSS]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file