Home Suggestions
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Seasons! (Bukkit)

AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
edited June 2011 in Suggestions #1
This is a plugin to add Seasons, so to speak, to the server. It's mostly a weather control plugin, which will allow you to essentially change how often it will not storm/storm/storm with thunder. You can make them last any number of MC days, and have any number of seasons.

The configuration file is a little tricky, but I've cracked it.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-m ... ost-357952

Comments

• Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    So, equatorial seasons only? Rainy season and Dry Season?

It would be cool if we could get autumn, where the leaves turn orange and red and then drop to the ground (leave behind a branch block in the tree so they are really not gone at all) and the grass goes slightly grey except in areas under trees were it goes orangey red and shows leaf particles when walked on. But that would require a custom client.

I might pursue that when I get more time. A randomized set of autumn colors on each leaf block might look pretty darn cool. Then again, I think the game badly needs more trees in general, I am one for many many options.
This discussion has been closed.