Home Change Logs
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Changelog for June 5 - June 11

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited June 2011 in Change Logs #1
  • [MINECRAFT[[TWEAK] - Edited the TweakedCycle entry for Talon so as to be both Permanent Night AND Permanent Blizzard. This, interestingly, does not seem to affect the other worlds like natural weather in Talon tends to sometimes. Talon now reminds me a lot of the frozen, dark, outside tundra under the Veil in the Seventh Tower book series (OBSCURE REFERENCE HOOOO!!!).
  • [MINECRAFT}[FEATURE] - Moved the server onto my new Media Server. This new box has an i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz with 8 GB of RAM and is complemented by 4 TB of storage space (mostly for personal use, though). This new box also sports FTP and auto-restart, should the server ever go down.
  • [MINECRAFT][UPDATE] - Updated Bukkit to build #823.
  • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - Installed McMMO for a bunch of RPG style leveling and abilities. A bunch of balancing to the XP stuff as well (still being balanced, too, so don't expect the numbers we have now to be final).
  • [MINECRAFT][FIX] - Stripped out most of FalseBook, leaving the only part that worked: the ICs. Replaced all of CraftBook except for the circuitry and now everything should be running fine. One problem we did have, though, is that pumpkin toggling via redstone does not work currently. I hope to get this fixed in time.
  • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - Added the Mining TNT mod as requested by AmaroqOkami. This makes TNT a bit more useful while nerfing creepers so as not to do terrain damage.

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
      [*] [MINECRAFT][UPDATE] - Updated mcMMO to Version 1.0.10
      [/*][*] [MINECRAFT][FIX] - Organized the mcMMO Settings file. Should be MUCH easier to read now.[/*]
    • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
      • [MINECRAFT][FIX] - Redid the Map Render service. Its task was not properly configured, so it was never actually running. Had me for a bit because I was running the batch file manually and seeing it work, but the Task Scheduler was trying to run it incorrectly at 5 AM every morning, leading to, well, nothing. Map Renders should now be sufficiently up-to-date.
    • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
        [*] [MINECRAFT][UPDATE] - Updated mcMMO to version 1.0.16 from 1.0.10. Changes include a bunch of localization updates, as well as fixed Sapling data values from the Tree Feller technique. Mushrooms were nerfed as well, and now give 15 XP to Herbalism instead of 25.[/*]
      • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
        • [MINECRAFT][UPDATE] - Updated Craftbukkit to Build 860. Supposedly the switch to this from 823 will fix the random cross-world weather contamination.
        • [MINECRAFT][UPDATE] - Updated Essentials to version 2.3.3. This makes all users log in at Baehr spawn once as if logging in for the first time, but everything else is perfectly fine.
        • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - Experiment in running Citizens mod. This adds various NPCs to the playing field. Will see what this does for gameplay and if it works or not.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
      Emoji
      Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
      Drop image/file