Home Watercooler
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

wow! 360deg picture of space!

NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
edited May 2011 in Watercooler #1
http://media.skysurvey.org/openzoom.html

Are we alone? huuuum, uve seen how many stars there is just inside our galaxy? And then you look outside and all those little dots are galaxies... THERES TONS of them! WITH TONS OF STARS IN THEM!!!!

How insignifiant our lives become when you position yourself in the cosmos, we should be outhere since a long time, I know we probly are but as a species, meaning we should ALL be told about what'S going on. It make me cry so often. Hey paperclip, let's buy ourself a scrapyard and build a spaceship, whadayasay?

God damn freakin shity cover-up I'm not even angry at the decision makers, I'm just angry I'm gonna be an old man or at least past my young when we are told about everything that's been going on, talking about wasting assets. They don't get it, the more people are working on stuff the more you have at the end of the day... the panic is only temporary, after a couple of days, it'll settle down, IF people panic at all.
"...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"

Comments

• MikhailMikhail Registered Posts: 24
    yeah, that image is 5000 megapixels wide. shits insane
    monkeyk.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file