Home In the Media
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Bin Laden is dead!

Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
edited May 2011 in In the Media #1
The quieter you are,the more you are able to hear.

Comments

• MikhailMikhail Registered Posts: 24
    its a government conspiracy, he lives on.
    monkeyk.jpg
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    It's a government conspiracy, he's been dead for a decade. :o
  • Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    It's a government conspiracy, he's been in custody for the last 3 years and it's only getting out now because of the election. He's not even dead either.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • KillerKiller Registered Posts: 69
    Its a conspiracy, Osama Bin Laden was the name of the cat in the white house it died on Sunday.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    As of this moment you and are have been declared TROLLS guess we better go found our bridge and beware those goats!
  • Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    You are all idiots.
    I am ashamed to be in the same thread as a bunch of conspiracy nuts.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Osama is dead. However, his location had been known for a bit under 3 years. The timing was merely a method for Obama to fix his poll numbers. Hell, he is going to Ground Zero for the first time EVER in his presidency to cash in as much as he can on this. He calls the anniversary of 9/11 a day for service and rememberence, how twisted is that? The anniversary of a tragedy you are supposed to picking up trash or some other bullshit community service?

Osama should have been taking care of nearly 3 years ago, but Obama had to be damn sure that there was no way in hell to give Bush any credit, so he kept it as a Ace to use when his poll numbers shat themselves as was inevitable from his plans.

I don't really call that a conspiracy, I call that every day politics, and THAT is what makes me sick.
  • Alex4921Alex4921 Registered Posts: 139
    Nielk1 wrote:
    Osama is dead. However, his location had been known for a bit under 3 years. The timing was merely a method for Obama to fix his poll numbers. Hell, he is going to Ground Zero for the first time EVER in his presidency to cash in as much as he can on this. He calls the anniversary of 9/11 a day for service and rememberence, how twisted is that? The anniversary of a tragedy you are supposed to picking up trash or some other bullshit community service?

Osama should have been taking care of nearly 3 years ago, but Obama had to be damn sure that there was no way in hell to give Bush any credit, so he kept it as a Ace to use when his poll numbers shat themselves as was inevitable from his plans.

I don't really call that a conspiracy, I call that every day politics, and THAT is what makes me sick.
    Rather clever in my opinion if he did this.
    However i doubt the news will see it this way if they ever get their hands on it...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file