Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Server 2 Locked

Razor9511Razor9511 Registered Posts: 6
edited August 2013 in Tech Support #1
Server 2 has been locked in prison for like a week or two now- im just wondering if anybody has any kind of information as to why its been blocked off

Comments

• Razor9511Razor9511 Registered Posts: 6
    too add, it was unlocked briefly yesterday and I joined- everything worked perfectly.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Razor9511 wrote:
    too add, it was unlocked briefly yesterday and I joined- everything worked perfectly.
    I wonder if someone added a default password or something. Sadly, though, nobody who can poke it is currently online on my friends list.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I was the one who restarted it yesterday, it doesn't have a default password, the map rotator must be freaking out or something. If it tries to change to a map that doesn't exist then it will go negative instead of changing the map, perhaps someone removed a map without refreshing the map list.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • Razor9511Razor9511 Registered Posts: 6
    LtBrandon wrote:
    I was the one who restarted it yesterday, it doesn't have a default password, the map rotator must be freaking out or something. If it tries to change to a map that doesn't exist then it will go negative instead of changing the map, perhaps someone removed a map without refreshing the map list.

if so hopefully they got rid of waterworld and/or that broken to hell non space map... spacefun I think?
  • MachaonMachaon Registered Posts: 6
    I just want my favorite server back :'(
    Mach was here.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    As previously mentioned in the Server Restart thread this issue should be fixed from now on.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file