Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Guns Glitched

MachaonMachaon Registered Posts: 6
edited July 2013 in Tech Support #1
hey, pretty sure you already knew but some of the guns have very glitchy effects still. the ones i'm concerned with mainly are the Phaser and the mjolnir. Today someone used a phaser and it crashed everybody - but not the server and now nobody can get in, the loading screen gets stuck at "workshop Complete"

the mjolnir's effects are not AS bad but one time when one was fired my screen got very glitchy; there were bits and pieces of code everywhere all over my screen and I had to restart gmod.

the server is still stuck right now, so if anybody sees this before it resets itself and can do anything, please do!
Mach was here.

Comments

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    Dude.
    Which.
    Server.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • XellXell Registered Posts: 11
    "workshop Complete" -> server 2
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Some files probably didn't get transferred to server 2 properly.

As a note, before reporting any bug please test it on server 1 as well so we know if the two are just out of sync.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    I know Data implemented a method to get most of the content downloaded via private workshop listings, so that could possibly be the problem - but I don't know enough about that'un to say for sure.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    I know Data implemented a method to get most of the content downloaded via private workshop listings, so that could possibly be the problem - but I don't know enough about that'un to say for sure.
    Lua files have nothing to do with it. These issues have been reported before and apparently appropriate files never got transferred, I'll do something about it when I get a chance.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file