Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Server 1 is Outdated

XellXell Registered Posts: 11
edited July 2013 in Tech Support #1
Server 1 is just Outdated..
How long it will take to update server 1?
Why it takes so long? (any big update? :D )

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Xell wrote:
    Server 1 is just Outdated..
    How long it will take to update server 1?
    Why it takes so long? (any big update? :D )
    I am unable to update it currently, I told ninjr to do it when he had a chance after the update came out though. I'll slap him around a bit.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    I've updated #1, so you should be able to connect now. Not entirely sure how to restart the Sandbox server, but I never see it used so I'm not too fussed about it.

Post here if you continue to have problems, however I'm at University for most of today - so don't expect miracles ;)

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    Can you heal me so I can see and walk again, please? Thanks!
    NinjrKillr wrote:
    I've updated #1, so you should be able to connect now. Not entirely sure how to restart the Sandbox server, but I never see it used so I'm not too fussed about it.

Post here if you continue to have problems, however I'm at University for most of today - so don't expect miracles ;)
    It has a startup script just like server 1, just run that. I explained all of that before I left >.>
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

I didn't save that explanation, bro. I couldn't find the startup script for the Sandbox. Is it in the same directory as the other?

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

NinjrKillr wrote:
    I didn't save that explanation, bro. I couldn't find the startup script for the Sandbox. Is it in the same directory as the other?
    No, its under the server3 directory instead of the server directory. Full path is something like "G:\GM_13_BATTLE\server3\"

I see. It's up now properly, folks. I didn't realise it was so easy. One place to run an update does both servers, pretty cool.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file