Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

SC2 Weapon Bug Report

TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
edited July 2013 in Tech Support #1
This is a pretty severe bug caused by the Mjolnir (or however it's spelled) that causes everyone's graphics to break. The skybox breaks, and my console gets filled with these errors:
[ERROR] addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:15: attempt to call method 'GetAngle' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:15

[ERROR] addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:61: attempt to index field 'Emitter' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:61

3sYJF.jpg3sYJM.jpg3sYJV.jpg3sYKa.jpg3sYKq.jpg

Edit: I've been told that the plasma blaster does this also.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    This is a pretty severe bug caused by the Mjolnir (or however it's spelled) that causes everyone's graphics to break. The skybox breaks, and my console gets filled with these errors:
    [ERROR] addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:15: attempt to call method 'GetAngle' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:15

[ERROR] addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:61: attempt to index field 'Emitter' (a nil value)
      1. unknown - addons/gcombat08/lua/effects/plasmasplash/init.lua:61

3sYJF.jpg3sYJM.jpg3sYJV.jpg3sYKa.jpg3sYKq.jpg

Edit: I've been told that the plasma blaster does this also.
    I really wish people would stop referring to those weapons as part of space combat 2, they aren't.

These bugs are already known, and fixed, for that matter. All of the broken things are fixed in my current version, which will go to the server later this week.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.