Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

SBEP Models empty spawnlist

zerodaspacezerodaspace Registered Posts: 9
edited June 2013 in Tech Support #1
When open Browse>SBEP Models All the spawnlists like bridge small etc. are empty.

Comments

• TangentDeltaTangentDelta Registered Posts: 54
    The old spawnlist is broken. You have two options:
    1. Get these spawn lists. http://diaspora-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=669 You'll have to modify them slightly, so that they don't conflict with the new spawnlist system in GM13.

2. In your spawn menu, go down to browse -> Games -> All, and from there, you can find Modbridge parts under Cyus, Smallbridge parts under Smallbridge, Medbridge1 stuff under Slyfo_1 and Slyfo_2, and Medbridge2 stuff under Spacebuild.

Edit: A little side note: The smallbridge spawnlist in the first option is missing quite a few parts. I highly recommend the second option.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    1. Get these spawn lists. http://diaspora-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=669 You'll have to modify them slightly, so that they don't conflict with the new spawnlist system in GM13.

2. In your spawn menu, go down to browse -> Games -> All, and from there, you can find Modbridge parts under Cyus, Smallbridge parts under Smallbridge, Medbridge1 stuff under Slyfo_1 and Slyfo_2, and Medbridge2 stuff under Spacebuild.

Edit: A little side note: The smallbridge spawnlist in the first option is missing quite a few parts. I highly recommend the second option.
    My spawnlists aren't missing anything that was there at the time, if there is stuff missing then its new. Your post is likely to confuse people, because if my spawnlists weren't gm13 compatible you wouldn't be able to use them at all.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • zerodaspacezerodaspace Registered Posts: 9
    But for some reason other peoples spawnlists seem to be fine and not empty
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    But for some reason other peoples spawnlists seem to be fine and not empty
    The lua that makes the spawnlists SBEP has by default are screwy, they don't work for a lot of people. They don't even work for me, and I'm running a direct copy of the server. My spawnlists(as in the ones linked above) are complete with the exception of the Slyfo props, because I don't like them one bit.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    This may be of intrest:

http://www.wiremod.com/forum/off-topic/30810-fox-warriors-resources-generator-updated-gmod-13-a.html

I have only used it once, and created a spawn list with 2200 null entities, but in theory it should work

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    1. Get these spawn lists. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=669 You'll have to modify them slightly, so that they don't conflict with the new spawnlist system in GM13.

The second link on that page has all the slyfo stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file