Home Other Games
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Crysis 2 Demo

OneAndOnlyOneAndOnly Registered Posts: 38
edited March 2011 in Other Games #1
U can get it on steam :D!
If its not in your library search crysis 2 in store and select download demo!
Its really amazing!
As most people say: Like Battlefield:bc2,Mw2 and mirrors edge had a baby :lol:

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    I played it. Multiplayer is the same crappy gameplay that CoD has. Same ranking system as well.

Essentially, whoever notices the other person first is the one who wins. Unless you like CoD (For whatever reason) I highly recommend sticking to the Singleplayer.
  • OneAndOnlyOneAndOnly Registered Posts: 38
    I like it...and its nothing like cod...like i sayd its a mix of cod bfbc2 and mirrors edge...
    Cod was like u sayd "whoever notices the other person first is the one who wins" , but here u need to use your head.
    I hate Singleplayer games...
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Some of the best games ever made were singleplayer. Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Plenty of the Final Fantasy Series, Bioshock 1 and 2.. I could keep going.

However, it really is just that. Whether or not you use your head, some dude is going to be hiding somewhere you can't see them and gun you down. Or get a lucky headshot.

I will say, it's realistic. This is how firefights tend to go in real life. However, in a gameplay situation, not nearly as effective. Using your head helps a shitton, but in the end, a lot of it is just getting lucky, and being able to react quickly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file