Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

dovah feyne

OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
edited December 2012 in Bans & Appeals #1
well, I joined build server 2 and this person was on. when I spawned my ship he spawned props and smashed them into it-crashing the server.
afterwards, he rejoined and started using remote control to steal poeple's ships even when they are locked, and started using the advanced duplicator to put props on my ship. then his freind EXPLANATION joined and they starrted spamming thumpers/rpg/mines and putting explosives in the spawn points to kill everyone; and got stupidly high scores;
oQl9B.jpg

he also used an invisible model so no-one could catch him unless he talked-
http://i.imgur.com/wB4Lg.jpg

but after this screenshot he left and explanation continues to kill and take screenshots, blaming me that I started killing everyone.
this is probably the ultimate mingebag group ever, as instead of just putting props everywhere they would actually dupe the props onto yuor stuff so they froze on; and they also deliberately crashed the server.

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Could you possibly upload some higher quality photos?
    200x150 really isn't enough to be able to see the number of kills, let alone player names, so all your evidence falls short.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Incidentally, we should probably block the Remote Control, seeing as it doesn't work with Prop Protect.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • OverloaderdaveOverloaderdave Registered Posts: 87
    agreed. it also ignores the lock input on advpods, so you can always jack a ship so the only way to stop stealers is to wire a numpad input to the freeze on your gyro. otherwise you just get some noob using it to steal stuff; but banning it wuoldnt do anything as you can just spawn it with toolgun to get it...
    Kanzuke wrote:
    200x150 really isn't enough to be able to see the number of kills, let alone player names, so all your evidence falls short.
    sorry for doublepost but they are steam screenshots, can I post them using steam?!?
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Kanzuke wrote:
    sorry for doublepost but they are steam screenshots, can I post them using steam?!?

A direct link to your steam screenshot gallery would do fine, we'd be able to access the full res images from there.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    edited December 2012 #7
    apparently they are ONLY on my disk.
    I mean, wtf steam! you took the screenshots but dont load them?!?

ok got them on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999146612/screenshots/#scrollTop=100

if this shows everything I will hate steam, because I also cleaned out 17 rubbish ones that had all taken at once...
    also they seem the same to me

edit again: I now hate steam. it shows EVERY SINGLE screenshot I have ever taken, including some of a propspammer on the server from ages ago (a few weeks)

anyway, agree thats a stupid score? also I survived by glitching into the world using a light corvette seat in the bunker as it is larger and therefore puts you underground; useful when someone is killing.
    0FE5A06A116A317920D7CB4633BB091230D0AAA3

• DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    That's your PING, not your score!!

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

• xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file