Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

E2 lag

CoupezCoupez Registered Posts: 26
edited November 2012 in Tech Support #1
Hey guys.
Any one have any idea how i can fix the lag i get when using the e2 tool in single player? It only happens on this tool, my fps goes to2 which is a nightmare for typing. Every other tool works fine.

Coupez

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Coupez wrote:
    Hey guys.
    Any one have any idea how i can fix the lag i get when using the e2 tool in single player? It only happens on this tool, my fps goes to2 which is a nightmare for typing. Every other tool works fine.

Coupez
    It'll probably go away in under 30 seconds if you wait. The lag is usually it trying to load in all of your E2s, and it can take quite some time if you have a ton of them.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • CoupezCoupez Registered Posts: 26
    I only have 2 e2's cz havnt but my old ones on yet and they are like 1kb each
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Coupez wrote:
    I only have 2 e2's cz havnt but my old ones on yet and they are like 1kb each
    In that case, do you get any messages about lua errors? If so, are you running the latest wiremod from the link specified in the server downloads thread in the garry's mod general section of our forums? If both of those are yes then you're most likely running an addon that is conflicting with wiremod for some weird reason.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
    I dont get any lua errors and got the woremod from the gmod svn links page. Will try the ine from this page. Thanks :)
    Ok renamed gmod directory amd redownloaded wiremod from forum link. Works fine now. Thanks for your help :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file