Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Damn you forums, Y U MAKE FALSE RED ICONS?

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited October 2012 in Tech Support #1
I am always seeing red icons for unread posts, but cant for the life of the find the topic that it's in. Anyone else getting this problem? And by I cant find it I mean there are no red icons on topics, and looking through the topics I find nothing new anyway. And I post this in Gmod general because this mostly happens with the gmod threads.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    I am always seeing red icons for unread posts, but cant for the life of the find the topic that it's in. Anyone else getting this problem? And by I cant find it I mean there are no red icons in on topics, and looking through the topics I find nothing new anyway.
    That's usually caused by a moved topic, if I remember right. Whenever it happens to me, I just go into the forum and back out and it seems to be fine.

If it's still doing it after that, try clearing your cookies and cache.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file