Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

I dont know so Ill put it here

ThatCanadianThatCanadian Registered Posts: 16
edited October 2012 in Bans & Appeals #1
I dont know where to put this so ill just post it here:

Today me and liddul were playing on the server and I went afk I came back on and my ship was gone so I asked him what happened too it he said he didnt know. So I then checked the console and screened this (my shp was on spawn)

Pt7gSs.jpg

so I then question him and he admits he did it because he was bored:

eb3Xw.jpg

All im asking is for some justice (I didnt save it)
My ING: TheCanadianSpetsnaz

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    I dont know where to put this so ill just post it here:

Today me and liddul were playing on the server and I went afk I came back on and my ship was gone so I asked him what happened too it he said he didnt know. So I then checked the console and screened this (my shp was on spawn)

Pt7gSs.jpg

so I then question him and he admits he did it because he was bored:

eb3Xw.jpg

All im asking is for some justice (I didnt save it)
    I'm going to ask him about it, but what the console output is saying means that it could have been an indirect hit on your ship. It would say that he killed it in the console logs if it was a direct hit from something he owned.

Also: moving to the correct section because I THINK this is asking for a ban?
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • ThatCanadianThatCanadian Registered Posts: 16
    Yes it is asking for a ban (srry I didn't see this section)
    P.S I have more pics if you want em
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    More is always better, I'm just saiyan.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
    More is always better, I'm just saiyan

Your right heres the last one I got:

KR2rL.jpg
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    While spawn killing is not allowed, he does have a point, though. If you're going to go AFK, save your stuff before you leave. Accidents happen, servers crash, and random mingebags destroy AFK players' things. Ideally, you should be saving your ship about every 5-10 minutes, like you would a word document.

My vote is for a warning at this point. If he does it again, let us know.
    ok thank you
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    If he does it again, let ME know. I'm almost always on station in the server, and will happily apply justice and blindly follow orders given to me by the owners without question or remorse.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file