Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

palo the dinuhsoor:The Code Stealer

Jordi LaForgeJordi LaForge Registered Posts: 7
edited August 2012 in Bans & Appeals #1
palo the dinuhsoor
ID: STEAM_0:1:28607685
I was playing on the server and a cader "palo" asked me to give him my PP so I could spawn a chip for him, the Parenting chip, so I did and he coppied it and used it. But he also noticed my new E2 and he wanted to know what it was. SO later on while I was working I saw him come in and quickly dupe it, then he opened it and copied the code. I then saw him spawn it and try to use the commands. I told him to delete it and he refused. Please ban, I don't want him using my e2. Even thou my e2 isnt nearly done, I only have the start I did put alot of work into it and I dont want him taking it and putting his name all over it.
Logs:
Jordi LaForge: What
Jordi LaForge: No
Jordi LaForge: You dont do that
palo the dinuhsoor: yes
wire_expression2 undone
Jordi LaForge: I saw my e2
palo the dinuhsoor: buauhahuahuahua
Jordi LaForge: I saw that you coppied it
Jordi LaForge: I want that deleted
palo the dinuhsoor: too bad
Your friends have been updated
palo the dinuhsoor: it's mine now
Jordi LaForge: That is not right
palo the dinuhsoor: vici what are you?
palo the dinuhsoor: vci what are you?
Jordi LaForge: I will take this to the owner
palo the dinuhsoor: loolololololollo
Jordi LaForge: I will not have you taking my code
palo the dinuhsoor: i already did
Jordi LaForge: You got nothing
Jordi LaForge: you got very little
Jordi LaForge: You managed to get it to say hellow, and what it is
Jordi LaForge: But I still wont stand for this
Jordi LaForge: BRB
palo the dinuhsoor: this is a begining code
palo the dinuhsoor: this will allow me to ufurther it
palo the dinuhsoor: and make it better
palo the dinuhsoor killed Jordi LaForge using weapon_crowbar
*DEAD* Jordi LaForge: Hold on while I go on the forums
palo the dinuhsoor: there are plenty of other sb servers
palo the dinuhsoor: yoiu're not scaring anyome

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Well, I'd say this is pretty damning (for once, someone actually presents useable evidence). Also, he doesn't seem to care about staying here, so my vote is for at least a 2-3 week ban.

Also, the term is "Thief." "Stealer" just sounds like "Steelers" as in the American football team. ;)
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Steeveeo wrote:
    Well, I'd say this is pretty damning (for once, someone actually presents useable evidence). Also, he doesn't seem to care about staying here, so my vote is for at least a 2-3 week ban.

Also, the term is "Thief." "Stealer" just sounds like "Steelers" as in the American football team. ;)
    I agree, unless anyone can bring a valid reason as to why he SHOULDN'T be banned I'll be banning him sometime in the morning.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • Jordi LaForgeJordi LaForge Registered Posts: 7
    Thank you :D
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    I haven't read a single post in this thread. If someone stole someone else's code, he should not be welcome on our servers again ever.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    We shouldn't ban him because he's obviously the coolest kid on the block. I mean, you gotta admit he was rather clever in how he stole the code.

Kidding, ban the bastard >:3

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
This discussion has been closed.