Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ban Appeal

fran4xfran4x Registered Posts: 8
edited August 2012 in Bans & Appeals #1
Recently it looks like I crashed the server, I was banned but it was not intentional. I was just trying to make my adv. gyropod work (at the moment I didnt know it was broken) someone shooted my ship, the core looked to be about to explode and the server crashed. Elephant was trying to help so you can ask him if you dont believe me. I believe I have crashed the server 1 or 2 times in the past but I was just building as a complete newbie. I also had issue with Jorgi where I harrased his ship and annoyed him in spawn, I was kicked as a warning. I have learnt from my errors and wont make them again. Please unban me and if by any reason you cant please tell me the time im banned.

Thanks

Comments

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    I've moved this to the "Bans & Appeals" section, as it doesn't belong in the Tech Support section.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • fran4xfran4x Registered Posts: 8
    Nevermind! Bans less than 24 hours cant be appealed. Cruzer told me it was 2 hours.
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    fran4x wrote:
    Nevermind! Bans less than 24 hours cant be appealed. Cruzer told me it was 2 hours.
    Indeed it was.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
This discussion has been closed.