Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

SBEP in desperate need of updating!

TrekintoshTrekintosh Registered Posts: 14
edited May 2012 in Tech Support #1
Joined and was going through the model browser when I found SBEP has a pile of awesome looking new engine props that we sadly can't use. Is it possible to get SBEP updated on the server? Wiremod is also telling me that it's out of date. Cheers :)

Comments

• Mouldy_TacoMouldy_Taco Registered, Moderator Posts: 133
    Are you sure it isn't your wiremod that is out of date? I'm pretty sure that that popup you get is only for your clientside version.

As for SBEP, I wasn't aware that more stuff was added. Would be nice to update if so.
    "If this works, it'll keep us from getting' caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from gettin' old," -- MacGyver
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    I've noticed some missing user-created console models, that came in handy for mounting E2s on.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • TrekintoshTrekintosh Registered Posts: 14
    Yeah, it was my wiremod that was out of date, but the SBEP on the server is definitely way out of date. There's tons of new engine models, a few new cockpit models, and a couple other miscellaneous ship models.
  • druedandruedan Registered Posts: 42
    Yes, please update the server's SBEP! It's really old.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    druedan wrote:
    Yes, please update the server's SBEP! It's really old.
    I updated it several hours before you posted that. There is a lot of stuff we/I changed in the lua files for some parts of it so I only updated the models.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file