Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

brainless guy

FliegenderHamsterFliegenderHamster Registered Posts: 3
edited April 2012 in Bans & Appeals #1
well, i was building my ship and a TJ... or however he was named needed a "weapon bunny" ... I said no and that are the results-.-

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    First up:
    viewforum.php?f=19

Second, TJ's normally a kool dude, but this looks fairly damning.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Looks a rather bit like an accident. Perhaps he had you targeted already before he asked, then misclicked?
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Steeveeo wrote:
    Looks a rather bit like an accident. Perhaps he had you targeted already before he asked, then misclicked?

The "oh shit" in chat would point more towards this explanation.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • FliegenderHamsterFliegenderHamster Registered Posts: 3
    something like an accident, yes, the ship wasnt saved and i answered --> no <-- to his question for testing those guns
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Accidents happen. If this happens again, feel free to start another thread; I don't see anything malicious here.
This discussion has been closed.