Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!
Change Log for March 25 - March 31
- [FEATURE] - Added in Mass Relay models. This will be used for a possible future addon regarding ship-transportation. Can be acquired here, if you don't feel like waiting to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?uabajn17yo7w9kv
- [FEATURE] - Added the Personal Ore Receiver, and Personal Miner. Essentially, the PM is a Mining Laser SWEP. It gathers about 100 less resources than the Small Mining Laser, but you can carry it with you.
Simply right-click the Receiver to link it, then start mining. It will send the resources to the Receiver.
Receivers can support up to four PM's at once, useful for Crystals found in caves, where your ship won't fit.
They can be used up to a distance of around 2000 units.
- [FIX] - When in God Mode, you no longer suffocate or lose resources in space.
- [UPDATE] - Reduced the amount of resources that the Resource Caches could hold by about 100x. This was insanely overpowered, as a single cache should not give you 60mil Oxygen. Instead, increased Battery carry amount by 10x. If your ship requires more than 100mil energy storage at a time, it's probably too big.
- [FEATURE] - Added Remote E2 Update addon. Allows you to call function to update E2's through code, rather than manually clicking on them each time a change is made.
EDIT: No, it was correct the first time. I know my dates. - Ama
EDIT: Sunday -> Saturday, man. -Steeveeo
Post edited by Unknown User on