Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

it turns i got banned because my computer crashed???

zxvnm4zxvnm4 Registered Posts: 2
edited March 2012 in Bans & Appeals #1
it turns i got banned because my computer's graphics failed and my Garry's mod seemed to crash?? well i fixed the problem with my computer. last thing that happened when i was on the server is when a huge explosion happened. the problem was a lack of textures because i forgot to update my mods... can someone unban me?

oh and btw what happened that gave me a ban because i have no idea.

Comments

• NinjrKillrNinjrKillr Registered Posts: 175
    *** Ninjrkillr looks at the Bans & Appeals forum.

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Urahara_Bleach_Signature_by_Harty73.png
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Moved. Also, we have no automatic ban mods installed to my knowledge, someone had to have banned you. Please post your Steam name and ID so we know who you are and why you were banned.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    zxvnm4 wrote:
    it turns i got banned because my computer's graphics failed and my Garry's mod seemed to crash?? well i fixed the problem with my computer. last thing that happened when i was on the server is when a huge explosion happened. the problem was a lack of textures because i forgot to update my mods... can someone unban me?

oh and btw what happened that gave me a ban because i have no idea.

A swarm of drones came from your base, attacked a bunch of people on spawn, and then the server said that you'd disconnected. Wasn't a timeout or anything, just "Disconnected by user", had I known you crashed I would have waited for you to come back. I only banned you for an hour or two though so you should have been unbanned already.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
This discussion has been closed.