Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Moderator (Again)

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited February 2012 in General #1
I do believe i am ready to become a moderator. Like i said in my previous request, there is not enough administrative staff to keep an eye on the server and what happens there 24/7 (at least i think i said that there lol). I would like to contribute to this effort by hopefully becoming a moderator, so i can keep an eye on things when the other staff are away from the server.

Sincerely,
Lord Sokar (New name)
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    What I think of this will depend completely on what the active players of the Garry's Mod server think. People who no longer play there shouldn't bother to post here, as Anubis is a bit different than he was before.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    LtBrandon wrote:
    What I think of this will depend completely on what the active players of the Garry's Mod server think. People who no longer play there shouldn't bother to post here, as Anubis is a bit different than he was before.

This was one of the main reasons why i made that Apology letter. (Besides being truly sorry for my actions and feeling responsible for the decline in this server's popularity)
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    This and the changes Logs are making me want to start playing more frequently...

Confound you forums. You drive me to spacebuild.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • jklolomg9000jklolomg9000 Registered Posts: 3
    IMO he's ready and not really much different from a normal gmod moderator to the admiral's commands. PS. My name is Bobobo-bo bo-bobo
  • rcman914rcman914 Registered Posts: 3
    IMO he's ready and not really much different from a normal gmod moderator to the admiral's commands. PS. My name is Bobobo-bo bo-bobo

From my experience as a admin from a different server and from the hours he plays on the server. I think he would be a good idea for him to be moderator.

Also, where do i apply for moderator. I have experence as an admin.
  • HMS_LongswordHMS_Longsword Registered Posts: 4
    Anubis is the kind of guy this server needs... like brandon in many ways, he is full of knowledge, and can be fun. VERY fun. however, when needed, he can crack down on minges, which is nice in my oppinion. I dont know what he did in the past, but I can easily forgive him... ive heard brandon talk about how He minged alot, but i can see past that. His willingness to change and the motivation he has for himself to change is enough for me. it tells me he is ready to make the change.
    Although most haven't posted here, about 90% of the active players seem to want him as a moderator. So I'm going to say fine to it myself.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

• Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    He must have improved, there was a time back when addons were coded specifically to disallow his from abusing them.
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    We can give him a chance as Mod. If he abuses it, word will spread quickly to Brandon.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    Nielk1 wrote:
    He must have improved, there was a time back when addons were coded specifically to disallow his from abusing them.
    It's partly because I apparently scare people. Anyways, I'll talk with Steeveeo and find out what he thinks of giving him moderator to see how he turns out.

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Well, if he really has improved that much, give him a moderator trial and see what he does with it.
    Well from what I've seen and heard he hasn't done anything horrible.. yet...
    I'll let him keep it if no one has a problem with that. Course, if he messes up horribly I'll make sure to eat his soul like it's ramen noodles.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file