Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

BAN APPEAL

asdx11asdx11 Registered Posts: 9
edited November 2011 in Bans & Appeals #1
katelynn banned me for disrespecting her i told them to leave me alone and i would leave them alone they didnt so i kept yelling at them and if they have a problem with it they can all burn in hell p.s. im still fucking mad

Comments

• AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    If they were bugging you about doing things correctly, such as you attempting to fly an unparented ship, or slapping on too many weapons, did pretty much anything stupid, etc.. They aren't going to leave you alone about it until you've corrected your error.

And they shouldn't, either. It is her right as an Admin to pretty much help you along into doing it the correct way. Not for the sake of rules, but because if you don't, it messes with everyone else. Your ability to do this can effect server performance heavily, and everyone else can feel the brunt of it if you're throwing unparented pieces of scrap everywhere.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Moved to the right area.

asdx11, please come back in 3 days time before trying to appeal this further, you appear to need time to gather yourself and form a coherent ban appeal. When you do, remember to tell us what happened, your side of the incident, and why you think you should be unbanned.

Katelyn, if you'd like to input your reasons here, please do so.
  • KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
    It was a 30 minute ban for him to calm down. He was off the spawn planet and was being shot at. He was being unreasonable and rude about it after multiple attempts to calm him down, so I did a temporary ban.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Katelyn wrote:
    It was a 30 minute ban for him to calm down. He was off the spawn planet and was being shot at. He was being unreasonable and rude about it after multiple attempts to calm him down, so I did a temporary ban.
    Ah, ok then.

Bans less than 24 hours long cannot be appealed, closing.
This discussion has been closed.