Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Glad to be here

jb_aerojb_aero Registered Posts: 11
edited November 2011 in General #1
Hello, a few of you have already met me, but I felt I should thank you. I'm new to gmod, and yours was the first server I've tried. Coming from COD and admining a 120 slot minecraft server as multiplayer experiences, I was genuinely shocked that everyone I met the first day was both friendly and helpful. But this is inspiring, to know that there is still such a thing as a mature gaming community. So to those I've met, thank you for giving me a reason to keep playing, and to those i haven't, I hope to meet you in the future :)

side note: a good tip i picked up from playing with you all is the use of multipliers, but when i got on this morning they seemed to not be working anymore. the ones i had made already still worked, but i could not make new ones
Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Greetings, I'm the jaded owner of the place and am glad to see that people still play here. :P
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    Hello!

I would be glad to show you stuff in E2, granted I need the time... (No one here has seen me in a while, class is killer.)
  • jb_aerojb_aero Registered Posts: 11
    Thank you both. I see people even newer than me all the time, hopefully Garry makes RSO's happen less often so people have the patience to stay. Take your time Nielk1, real life comes first and I haven't looked into E2 much so trying to show me things would be like beating a freeze dried horse :P but I appreciate the offer
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    jb_aero wrote:
    Thank you both. I see people even newer than me all the time, hopefully Garry makes RSO's happen less often so people have the patience to stay. Take your time Nielk1, real life comes first and I haven't looked into E2 much so trying to show me things would be like beating a freeze dried horse :P but I appreciate the offer

I was actually factoring in my continued absence from GMOD for some time to come. So, by the time I am active in that you should be ready for making custom E2s.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file