Home Showcase
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Machinima Series Idea.

sirmastercombatsirmastercombat Registered Posts: 5
edited April 2012 in Showcase #1
I'm not sure if this goes here but.... I'm thinking about making a machinima series using GMOD based off of spacebuild. I'm planning to make it using my unique mix of comedy and serous action. So far, I need some stuff to settle down and I will put the info here (which will be blank if I didn'y settle it down yet). The series is going to be in several views of different characters and you can suggest a character with the character's details. If I do make the series, I'll post the vids here from my youtube channel.

Major Characters: [Character Name - Player based off of - voice actor - Ship - bio]
Takashi Sato - SirMasterCombat - SirMasterCombat (With Vocoder effect) - La Nina De La Muerte - Bio: Being a person who has many problems, it is surprising how this person made it out alive in half of a piece. Takashi is known to get stuck in weird situations or ending up having his ship stuck in the oddest places due to some major design flaw in his ship. His ship was made in a old planet that was abandoned years ago (with Takashi being the last person leaving). Now he is a traveler of the many galaxies.
I did not crash into that planet.... yet.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Sounds interesting, let me know how it goes!
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    I can't voice act, but I can move players around a build ships or set up spectacular crashes and stuff. How can I help?

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • sirmastercombatsirmastercombat Registered Posts: 5
    Kanzuke wrote:
    I can't voice act, but I can move players around a build ships or set up spectacular crashes and stuff. How can I help?

The (video) recording isn't going to be in the server itself, I have a private server (which I used to host DarkRP on, but now it's just sandbox) we can use instead. If you really want to help, I'll make a list on what you need to download for the machinima.
  • jklolomg9000jklolomg9000 Registered Posts: 3
    Captain McBoogerballs - Based off of Charlie Sheen - Voice Actor: Me (don't really have much voice acting experience) - Ship: "Penis" (Modbridge shaped like a penis) - Bio: "Captain" Scotty McBoogerballs is very aggressive, perverted, and unwise. He is very intelligent however, and comes up with crazy ideas and strategies, one suicide bombing. If it's possible he will find any way to cheat at anything. Not the type of person to trust. He loves violence and explosions. He is viewed as an underdog but can surprise you! He claims he was born on planet 404 which seems to be unknown. His childhood was a mystery... After failing to get a job, He racked up the money he had, and built himself a spaceship. He is now a space pirate, his goal is to be in #1 in the in the universal top 10 most wanted list. He is currently #8, for seducing and having sex with an Emperor's daughter secretly taking her money during the hot action to fund his space voyages and repair his ship all the time. He always gets away due to a last minute escape in his escape pod.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Captain McBoogerballs - Based off of Charlie Sheen - Voice Actor: Me (don't really have much voice acting experience) - Ship: "Penis" (Modbridge shaped like a penis) - Bio: "Captain" Scotty McBoogerballs is very aggressive, perverted, and unwise. He is very intelligent however, and comes up with crazy ideas and strategies, one suicide bombing. If it's possible he will find any way to cheat at anything. Not the type of person to trust. He loves violence and explosions. He is viewed as an underdog but can surprise you! He claims he was born on planet 404 which seems to be unknown. His childhood was a mystery... After failing to get a job, He racked up the money he had, and built himself a spaceship. He is now a space pirate, his goal is to be in #1 in the in the universal top 10 most wanted list. He is currently #8, for seducing and having sex with an Emperor's daughter secretly taking her money during the hot action to fund his space voyages and repair his ship all the time. He always gets away due to a last minute escape in his escape pod.
    Seen it.
    Captain <Censored> - Based off of Charlie Sheen - Voice Actor: Me (don't really have much voice acting experience) - Ship: <Censored> (Modbridge shaped like a <Censored>) - Bio: "Captain" Scotty <Censored> is very aggressive, <Censored>, and unwise. He is very intelligent however, and comes up with crazy ideas and strategies, one suicide bombing. If it's possible he will find any way to cheat at anything. Not the type of person to trust. He loves violence and explosions. He is viewed as an underdog but can surprise you! He claims he was born on planet 404 which seems to be unknown. His childhood was a mystery... After failing to get a job, He racked up the money he had, and built himself a spaceship. He is now a space pirate, his goal is to be in #1 in the in the universal top 10 most wanted list. He is currently #8, for <Censored> and having <Censored> with an Emperor's daughter secretly taking her money during the <Censored> <Censored> to fund his space voyages and repair his ship all the time. He always gets away due to a last minute escape in his escape pod.

See how that would turn out if I approved it with alot of editing. When I meant comedy, I meant this kind of comedy, not this kind.
    I'm going to add him, just not outright.

Off of his character topic:
    I'm still planning out how the first episode should start out.
  • jklolomg9000jklolomg9000 Registered Posts: 3
    See how that would turn out if I approved it with alot of editing. When I meant comedy, I meant this kind of comedy, not this kind.
    I'm going to add him, just not outright.

Thanks for your opinion, I think it would be better to change the name, and the ship.
    Ok I made the script.
    [You see a space shuttle flying past Pluto]
    Narrator: The human race was the first sentient species to ever leave their own galaxy. However, the first galaxy they entered was probably a bad idea [Cue ship about to enter a green planet and a big space rock pops out of no where and smashes it]...... Yea, bad idea. Anyway, after this milestone, humans started colonizing other planets and it first appeared to be a success [Cue happy space colonies in view]..... then the natives didn't like it [Cue dystopian city with alien soldiers around every 3 meters and treating humans like shit]. And then the humans realized they should have peace treaties with the natives [Cue aliens and humans trying to sign a contract with a little trouble translating it], and..... it was the only thing they got right. And then some colonies started to rebel against this idea and resulted in a massive amount of..... [Cue Jack Sparrow looking space pirate standing inside a massive battleship] space pirates... And this guy [Cue Takashi stuck between asteroids].

[Insert massive title going in the screen star wars style]
    [Fade to space station with a human and alien talking to each other]

Human: There is nothing to worry about, we will keep your crew safe until your ship is repaired.

Alien: But human, what about the attackers? They have a tracking beacon attached to our ship!

Human: Like we said, don't worry [he starts to chuckle], we have mac cannons to deal with them. Now..... [Pulls a pistol out and aims at the alien] Give us all your PN fuel cargo, you filthy bilge rat, or we'll shoot you and your crew!

Alien: Y-you're a pirate!? How did you-

Human: We attacked the station thanks to a special friend.

[Gigantic ship starts to uncloak]

Alien: Dear god! OK, OK! Take it all! Just don't take us into that ship!

Human: You hear the lad, take all of the fuel!

Other Pirates: Aye, aye captain! [All of them start to attach a pipe to the side of the alien ship and you can hear fuel being sucked out]

Human: Now, let's send you off to your new home. [Chuckles] Hope you like being the new mining crew! [Laughs evily]

Alien: No! [Some pirates start dragging him away] No! I don't want to die in that hell hole! No! [Lets out a big no as he gets dragged into a room]

[Then Takashi's ship randomly appears and docks into the station]

Human: [Activates a radio] What the hell? Of all people, you just had to be parking at a time like this!

Takashi: What's wrong with that? I wanted PN fuel.

Human: For the love of.... WHY WOULD YOU NEED MORE?! YOU ALREADY GOT A CENTURY'S WORTH OF IT THREE DAYS AGO!

Takashi: Um... yea about that... I kinda wasted it for a space battle between "Him" and "His Crew"

Human: Please tell me you didn't.....

Takashi: Yep! And won.

Human: We are so doomed.

[Cue A EVEN BIGGER SHIP coming out of orbit]

[End of episode 1]
    What ya think?
  • RagetankRagetank Registered Posts: 34
    Hey Man Great script :D
    Just wanted to let you know i would like to be apart of this in anyway possible even if thats an extra or using one of my massive ships.
    Heres My Bigger Ships
    The Widow Super Carrier:
    gm_interplaneteryfunk0002.jpg
    ?action=view&current=gm_interplaneteryfunk0003.jpg
    Vindicator:
    ?action=view&current=gm_interplaneteryfunk0000.jpg
    ?action=view&current=gm_interplaneteryfunk0000.jpg
    Might need to copy the other Images into your url bar :P
    Follow my Company on MODDB Thank you!
    http://www.moddb.com/company/ragetank-industries
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    This project may be dead, Ragetank, it has been four months.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file