Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited October 2011 in General #1
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Client.dll Error
    Garry wrote:
    Because this will undoubtedly break a lot of gamemodes and addons my plan is to hold a beta for a month or two before. The community’s best developers will be invited to the beta to convert their work ready for release - and I’ll make myself available to help out with this personally. They’ll also be able to make their content take advantage of the new features I’m adding - which I’ll also encourage and help with.
    Garry wrote:
    There’s a lot of things in GMod I’m not happy with, that I would like to change - but never dared to mess with because of the backlash from people that have got used to it being that way. I figured while I’m making some big changes I might as well change those things too.
    Garry wrote:
    Cleaning up the current version ready to throw onto beta. As I said before the plan is to get it into beta as soon as possible. It isn’t complete - but I want to test out the big changes I’ve made and introduce more big changes during the beta.

TL;DR:

Calm down.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file