Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Ban Request .:RND`=- Nailcannon

LogicalNonsenseLogicalNonsense Registered Posts: 5
edited August 2011 in Bans & Appeals #1
Nailcannon (.:RND`=- Nailcannon" STEAM_0:0:25480683 13:08 191 0 active)
has been annoying me and others for a few days now and it is really starting to spoil the server for me. He will do things like use an "autokiller" (an e2 that spawnkills you for him) on people he dosent like (of which I have a demo if you would like me to post it) and other things like spamming nukes on the spawnplanet. Kamekazi os another that has seen Nail being mean so I hope he will post here. Please get rid of Nail. All I want to do is have a good with you guys and he won't let that happen.

Comments

• NailcannonNailcannon Registered Posts: 3
    first of all, i didnt actually harass kamakazi. heres a console log.

yaoran killed OneWithOreos using weapon_357
    .:RND`=- Nailcannon: i just want to know what i did to you kamakazi
    Syaoran killed OneWithOreos using weapon_ar2
    [rYFG]Kamekazi: you are annoying ot me, that is all
    Syaoran killed OneWithOreos using weapon_shotgun
    .:RND`=- Nailcannon: how
    .:RND`=- Nailcannon: in what way
    Unknown command: silly_squirrel
    .:RND`=- Nailcannon: what di i do
    MrStump: If we kicked people for being annoying, Dia would be a lonely place
    MrStump: And I sure would miss it
    OneWithOreos killed Syaoran using npc_grenade_frag
    .:RND`=- Nailcannon: with no reson thats no reason to ban
    [rYFG]Kamekazi: like what you are doing now, still asking "what did i do..."

i will admit i did the auto killer once. and im sorry for that. but with the nuke spamming thing me and kyle were doing it to eachother when me you and him were the only ones on the server. we shouldnt have been doing it on spawn but we did tell you could go to the other inhabitable planet.im trying to cut down on minging and i will admit ive been alittle annoying in the past.but were not all perfect, and that goes for you too.
  • LogicalNonsenseLogicalNonsense Registered Posts: 5
    Thanks for the promt response Nail. I want to point out that that is a very small piece of console you pasted. You may have ommited the bit of minging. While you were nuke spamming I did go to another planet. I was promptly followed by missiles and you with a phx plate full of guns. Not to mention all of the missiles and guns on the spawn planet before i left. :/ Read the rules. It states no violence on the spawn planet at all.
    Thanks for the promt response Nail. I want to point out that that is a very small piece of console you pasted. You may have ommited the bit of minging. While you were nuke spamming I did go to another planet. I was promptly followed by missiles and you with a phx plate full of guns. Not to mention all of the missiles and guns on the spawn planet before i left. :/ Read the rules. It states no violence on the spawn planet at all.

the rockets werent mine. and i dont even think i hit you with the flakk cannons.
    EDIT:: would you like a larger piece of console log? i can do that.
    Well having to actively dodge Flak Cannons was not what I had in mind. My point is, even though you weren't able to hit me with the guns, it's still just as bad. Keep the log to yourself unless someone else wants it. I really don't care what it says. I won't even care if they don't ban you. All I want is for you to stop. Posting a ban request is a last resort because you wont stop even though I've asked over and over.
    Well having to actively dodge Flak Cannons was not what I had in mind. My point is, even though you weren't able to hit me with the guns, it's still just as bad. Keep the log to yourself unless someone else wants it. I really don't care what it says. I won't even care if they don't ban you. All I want is for you to stop. Posting a ban request is a last resort because you wont stop even though I've asked over and over.

fair enough. i wont harass you anymore.
    I would be more than happy with you just ignoring me but now that this is posted, lets see what the others think.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    You seem to have sorted this out nicely between yourselves.
This discussion has been closed.