Home Tech Support
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Mjolnirs are not working for me.

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited December 2011 in Tech Support #1
The topic title says it all, and this video explains it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdqyPBktn8
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    If I remember right, Mjolnirs need an entity input (I think DuneD was plodding through the weapons and fixing these things, so perhaps it will be fixed in a bit to use Vectors as well).

Also, it may or may not have range padding, it's been a long time and I never really used them much to begin with.
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    No no, you dont understand. These things worked BEATIFULLY before DuneD got Rcon Access. And for the last time, they DO NOT Need a target to fire!!
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Firing Mjolnirs without a target may result in bad things D:

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • the forcethe force Registered Posts: 36
    I'm sorry but im keeping them from working for you
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    Lt.Brandon wrote:
    Change Log for Dec 4 - Dec 10
    [TWEAK] - Removed block on Anubis' using Mjolnirs

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that was my greatest contribution to the server. The hourly crashes went waaay down after I blocked him in the mjolnir code. Plus the great fun we had blaming it on technical difficulties. Good times.
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Lt.Brandon wrote:
    Change Log for Dec 4 - Dec 10
    [TWEAK] - Removed block on Anubis' using Mjolnirs

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that was my greatest contribution to the server. The hourly crashes went waaay down after I blocked him in the mjolnir code. Plus the great fun we had blaming it on technical difficulties. Good times.
    Well if he manages to crash it I can take them away again. He already managed to make me demote him from admiral once to stop his abusing commands(I gave that back).

Edit: Btw data hes known you did it for ages.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file