Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Did my rcon graph break?

Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
edited August 2011 in General #1
I mean, the heck? I think I barely got it ramping up from stable on the far left side.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    It does that when you're uploading on the network. Especially 2GB FTP transfers like you said you were doing at about the time of this post.
  • Nielk1Nielk1 Registered, Administrator Posts: 252
    If that had been it it would have started around dead center of the graph to my recollection of timing, not the far left. I had considered that but I paused the transfer and it had no change. Be it noted I was uploading to the OTHER server.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    Such is life on Diaspora.

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    Nielk1 wrote:
    If that had been it it would have started around dead center of the graph to my recollection of timing, not the far left. I had considered that but I paused the transfer and it had no change. Be it noted I was uploading to the OTHER server.
    It's not the server, that's the ping graph, and it only records the past 10 minutes.
    My ping wasn't higher than usual. I get great ping with the F server, but the S server hates my guts.
    Well it's something on your end, I just loaded up HLSW and see that I get 25-32ms ping to it currently.
    Steeveeo wrote:
    Well it's something on your end, I just loaded up HLSW and see that I get 25-32ms ping to it currently.

What do you get on the F server. I normally get '9' if not lower.
    Nielk1 wrote:
    Steeveeo wrote:

It's off.
    Steeveeo wrote:
    Nielk1 wrote:
    Steeveeo wrote:

It's off.

Ah right, I had to go to bed while uploading.

I don't want to VPN from work to turn it on so either you do it or I will when I get home in a bit over an hour.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file