Home Bans & Appeals
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Not following rules.

xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
edited July 2011 in Bans & Appeals #1
Just a few minutes ago, DuneD Nuked me on another planet after I declared peace. I'm pretty sure that is breaking the rules. :evil:

It clearly states on the Server MOTD Thread (Found here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8 ) Outside of spawn, you are free to use your weapons as you please. If someone asks you to stop shooting or not to shoot at them, however, you must respect their wishes. He ignored this rule and did not respect my wish. Therefore, he has broken the rules. And I wish him to be punished for it.

His Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:5335677.
Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.

Comments

• DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
    Well let me reply by saying that yea I did nuke you, and it was pretty awsome, everybody on the server loved it, and the reason for that is that you are annoying with everybody on the server, and well lets talk about breaking the rules... like when you were mass stacking props on your ship to increase the core stats, or the shitload of times you crashed the server by colliding your ship against the world, or the amount of times you shoot at ppl unprovoked, dont start a thread for me breaking the rules one time, and im not even sure I did break them, im pretty sure off spawn is still ffa, but whatever if I did break it I did it for a good cause.
    Have a nice day.
  • roychookroychook Registered Posts: 23
    edited July 2011 #3
    hmm DuneD has been destroying my stuff the past couple of hours also just take away his dupe of the nuke or somthing
  • DataSchmuckDataSchmuck Registered, Moderator Posts: 147
    I'm with anubis.

Perma-ban Duned, hes annoying.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    but I like DuneD's cruiser thing :(

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
    I'm with anubis.

Perma-ban Duned, hes annoying.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This "DuneD" person has been nothing but a pain since he joined a month ago! I demand something to be done about him.
  • DuneDDuneD Registered Posts: 31
    hahaha you assess, ILL NUKE YOU ALL, and btw kate its been more than a month already :P
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    Please show some proof, Anubis.

Professional demeanor please; you are staff, you should know better. -Steeveeo
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.
  • NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    Anubis you are an ass

Your contraption lag and RSO 95% of the time, the other 5% is when you have nothing spawned..

The rules are meant so that newbies don't start shooting one another, it is meant to protect those who build correctly to do so peacefully and avoid loosing what you are building at that moment.

You keep building lag ship and sometime, without an admin who actually makes some decision, we cannot do it without setting off a multiple moon nuke.

Go ahead and tell me "The rules are the rules and" blablabla keep your rethorics as much as you like, you are only attacking the spirit of the rule by taking the rule by its letter.

Thank you very much Duned for your nukes, may the 1337 live forever!
    "...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"
  • xX Lord Anubis XxxX Lord Anubis Xx Registered Posts: 170
    Anubis you are an ass

Your contraption lag and RSO 95% of the time, the other 5% is when you have nothing spawned..

The rules are meant so that newbies don't start shooting one another, it is meant to protect those who build correctly to do so peacefully and avoid loosing what you are building at that moment.

You keep building lag ship and sometime, without an admin who actually makes some decision, we cannot do it without setting off a multiple moon nuke.

Go ahead and tell me "The rules are the rules and" blablabla keep your rethorics as much as you like, you are only attacking the spirit of the rule by taking the rule by its letter.

Thank you very much Duned for your nukes, may the 1337 live forever!

No Comment.
    Every Human Being has some capacity for evil. It's just that some Humans have a greater capacity for evil than others.
  • ZardianZardian Registered Posts: 88
    the comments here seem to yield no evidence for any bans.
    allso, all of you, the whole "this guys an ass, therefor its okay to break rules" doesnt quite apply.

locked but if you HAVE some EVIDENCE feel free to post it elsewhere or ask me to unlock this.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    the eternal pain in our beloved superadmins asses. Does stuff.
This discussion has been closed.