Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

The Argonian Empire rises again...

FurnardanFurnardan Registered Posts: 16
edited July 2011 in General #1
A legend long passed...

A time long forgotten...

A Foe once feared...

And an Empire great and mighty...

...Has returned once again to the galaxy...

Keep your sensors strong and your droids armed and ready, the Argonauts are back, from beyond the galaxy of Mcbuilds, to reign supreme in this new realm of space, Diaspora!

A message to the wise who dare not oppose:
"Greetings lads and ladies! It is I, Furnardan, friend and disciple of Argus the Argonaut! For those who once knew of our legend from the time of the Mcbuilds server, I bid thee fair greetings and friendly hello's! Argus and I, long since our travels away from the Mcbuilds community, have missed our fair-spaced adventures with you lads and ladies! And so we come, yet again, to resume our involvement in your grand space endeavors and battle for galactic control of space once more!

...Be expecting Argus and I to arrive in your local solar system soon...
You must be rich in order to be considered eccentric, for the poor are merely thought of as crazy. I, therefore, need a lot of cash...

Comments

• KatelynKatelyn Registered, Administrator Posts: 171
    Weren't you that really really small faction?
  • FurnardanFurnardan Registered Posts: 16
    I do believe we never started any factions in the faction wars... the Argonian Empire is more of our own calling of us than an actual title.

Argus was a moderator at the time, and I his faithful companion in space adventure and combat.
    You must be rich in order to be considered eccentric, for the poor are merely thought of as crazy. I, therefore, need a lot of cash...
  • AmaroqAmaroq Registered, Administrator Posts: 450
    Shouldn't you have a name that describes you as a person, since your native tongue cannot be pronounced/spelled by humans?
    I'm lost. Are you referring to my actual name? It's an old name I made up when I was 12(now 21) for a story and I've stuck with it ever since. It's completely original and there's never been another "Furnardan" before or since! Fur-nar-dan.

Or are you referring to the Argonauts as an alien race with non-human speech? Because I assure you, we are indeed a race of humans!
    You said Argonian.

Race from Oblivion, look it up. They're pretty sweet.
    Ah, right. I've had my time with Oblivion. The Argonians for us, though, are based on the adventurers from Greek mythology, the Argonauts.
    I was thinking the same thing as fuhr before. Now I can say you're just looking for some fleece.
    Well, I don't know what you mean by the "fleece" comment, but as far as this topic goes and the "great introduction", it was just my fun way of bringing me and Argus back to the community and saying hello in a unique fashion. Though being it that we're not all the best of friends, I suppose it's not all that interesting or humorous for you...

:S
    It was! I was just like, "Oh shit, we've got Argonians now."
    Do some research on the Argonauts then if you don't understand the fleece comment. I figured you would of gotten the reference.
  • Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    MEET A PULSE CANNON

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
    Sorry, we're not looking for golden fleece. :C
    Well... I'm not. Maby Argus' sole reason for coming to your galaxy is to find some simple glittery fleece, but I'm intent on conquering some stuff while we're here, mind you.

As long as there's no big berthas, I'll meet that pulse canon head-on!!
    I don't know how it was on McBuilds, but Big Berthas are currently useless unless your target is slower than a world brush, and pulse cannons have become the most powerful weapon and replaced props as the most common building material. :V

I challenge this pulse cannon technology on behalf of the Argonauts and Argus!! The power of e2 ships will reign supreme!!
    but there's a E2 ship MADE OF PULSE CANNONS

Tell, good traveler, what form of weapon are these "pulse cannons" we face? Do they shoot a continuous beam of energy? Do they destroy shields faster than material matter or vice versa? Can they track a ship or hit things at high speeds?
  • NormallyClosedSwitchNormallyClosedSwitch Registered Posts: 137
    Ship fueled, pulse cannon ready, spartan reloaded..

Bring you'r empire right where I can see them and make peace with the universe
    "...wait, this IS rocket science!!!"
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    You are a brave man to step into this galaxy, from the distant lands of McBuilds. You shall meet the power of E2 Holographic Ships with 60 Million energy, 6 Pulse cannons and an E2 Capable of intercepting any homing projectile, Battleships with velocity predicting independent turrets and a Fully Automatic Homing Nuclear Missile Firing Turret that launches at a rate of 0.5 per second, Unparented Titans that remain so "because it turns faster", and Frigates with 120 Million Energy and several E2's totalling well over 1000 OPS. And a ship that features a deep fried baby and a striper pole.

Welcome, to Diaspora. Enjoy your stay, but dupe frequently. You have been warned.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
    The pulse cannon is the rail gun from McBuilds. I renamed it and created a second stronger and more accurate version of it that uses roughly three times the energy and deals twice the damage as normal pulse cannons. They also shoot red instead of blue.
    You heard that!? RED INSTEAD OF BLUE YO
    (the color red makes the projectiles faster)

They have flame decals on the sides as well.
  • noldevinnoldevin Registered Posts: 27
    And spoilers?
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    Don't forget the racing stripe.
    You lost me...

:P
    there are dudes with blue shooty shooty and red shooty shooties and they are very good at making boom

BOOM!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file