Home Change Logs
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Change Log for July 10 - July 16

SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
edited July 2011 in Change Logs #1
  • [MINECRAFT][BALANCE] - Tweaked a lot of the entries in McMMO's config file to prevent super level grinding at the pace it allowed before. Also increased the cooldown duration of most of the activated abilities from 60 seconds to anywhere between 120 and 240 seconds.
  • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - Added BigBrother block logging. Even with our whitelist, there still has been an irritating amount of mischief in the server (like someone leveling Zardian's tunnel entrance and someone else blasting a large hole in Serpath/Niceguy's house, as well as random edits to my stuff). This should act as both a tracking method and a preventative measure.

Comments

• SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE][UPDATE] ElixirMod updated to version 0.75; changes:
      • Removed "Plugin Enabled" from config, really didn't do anything and was a remnant from the config tutorial I based it on.
      • Fixed some pretty severe NullPointerError spam with the Elixir of Haste and some with Elixir of Obbyskin. This was due to reloading plugins making my hashtables reset. Now checks for null hashes before doing anything with them.
      • Added Elixir of Featherfall. Costs 16 feathers and negates fall damage for 2 minutes.
      • Added Elixir of Firetouch. Costs 16 netherrack and gives the user a 75% chance to ignite a target for 5 seconds. Currently ignites via any damage from a user, but can be configured to only work when unarmed.
  • SteeveeoSteeveeo Registered, Administrator Posts: 849
    • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - Removed Mining TNT. I know some will hate me for this, but from a technical standpoint, it's downsides severely outweigh the useful points of the plugin.
    • [MINECRAFT][FEATURE] - To make up for the missing Creeper nerf from removing Mining TNT, added AntiCreeper v0.1, which acts the same way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file