Home General
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Help

CoupezCoupez Registered Posts: 26
edited June 2011 in General #1
Can any one help me , my steam will not let me open garrysmod , after displaying the " preparing to luanch garrys mod " screen it come up with the error saying " Unable to load c:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\cadulars\garrysmod\bin\filesystem_steam.dll " and i have resatred stem and my computer many times and it still says that :(

Comments

• LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Been getting the same problem since valve updated TF2 to be F2P, I dunno what they did, but it certainly broke gmod. One of my friends was getting the same error with TF2, so hopefully a fix should come soon.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • CoupezCoupez Registered Posts: 26
    ah i was thinking i might have been the update but i wasnt sure if it iwas or just me , so thanks for thhe result :P
  • CoupezCoupez Registered Posts: 26
    Can u tell me if u get the fix cz then i will go update mine , cz mine doesnt always auto up date it
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    filesystem_steam error

Garry has already noticed this and is working on a fix. I have the same problem

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • LtBrandonLtBrandon Registered, Administrator Posts: 507
    Kanzuke wrote:
    filesystem_steam error

Garry has already noticed this and is working on a fix. I have the same problem

Bit late he already fixed it :lol:
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Lλmbdλ: donations for coding the space future of diaspora :>

Get your extra long EVE trial here!
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Well, a bit late by the time you read it :P

He was still working on it when I posted it

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file