Home Showcase
Welcome to the new Diaspora forums, please let us know if you see anything broken! Notice: Some users may need to reupload their avatars due to an issue during forum setup!

Show me some action!

macdaddymacdaddy Registered Posts: 5
edited July 2011 in Showcase #1
It's been a while since I've been on the Diaspora server due to education but I do have fond memories from my time here.

---Show me some screen grabs! Big, small or ridiculous!---

Comments

• Lambda217Lambda217 Registered, Moderator Posts: 534
    For a accurate simulation of Diaspora, please enter single player, and spawn the Pulse Cannon model 5000 times! :D
    But in all seriousness, have a look at my screenshot library! It's mostly my FailCruiser, but oh well.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lambda217/screenshots/

"I want you to show this world what it means to fear the sky."
  • macdaddymacdaddy Registered Posts: 5
    Eyyyyy that's what I wanted to see! I liked the cool ship with phazers all over it, nice design. What was the go with all the LS3 stuff in a junk-yard pile?
    That was me and Todd's attempt at making the BEST TITAN EVER :D

• macdaddymacdaddy Registered Posts: 5
    Holy sweet jesus, did firing all of those guns bring the server to its knees?
  • CoupezCoupez Registered Posts: 26
    @john
    lol , i also have many pictures of tht battle between duned and cant remember the other person :L , but the one's that u took from above the "world" ship on forlorn
  • KanzukeKanzuke Registered, Moderator Posts: 181
    Coupez wrote:
    @john
    lol , i also have many pictures of tht battle between duned and cant remember the other person :L , but the one's that u took from above the "world" ship on forlorn

The other ships is Dara's Titan. The one with 19mill shields. Looked like quite the battle.

Lambda217: oh oh i am kanzuke and i love my little pony and now i'll make all the brandonphysics myself cause i know fuckin everything because now i'll make a big pony fighter drone squad and a big fuckin portal ship and i am a fuckin idiot
  • DaraconDaracon Registered Posts: 41
    Yes, that would be my titan =3 the Combine Giga Drill, i have updated it, but have been away, so i doubt any of the regulars have seen it yet, you will all drop your jaws when you do >=D. A picture will not do it justice and i can't make videos myself, anyone care to help me with that when i battle duned or someone else?

Heres an battle with the titan befor i added alot of the adv.controlls:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMuJhjmEQeg
    Daracon wrote:
    Yes, that would be my titan =3 the Combine Giga Drill, i have updated it, but have been away, so i doubt any of the regulars have seen it yet, you will all drop your jaws when you do >=D

More combine walls? c:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file